Disable Right Click + Country

AntiTheft Protection App. Protect your Images, Text & content

Price: Free

Pop Of Glitter LLC

I'm giving 1 star because it made me do a review before I've even had a chance to use it. It would not let me get out of the review in order to use the app. It does not save the countries like it says. I hit select all and then unchecked the 2 I wanted to keep and hit save and then review box popped up. It continually does this. They need to turn OFF the review button until after you have had a chance to use it for 30 days. I used google chrome and edge. Don't like that at all! I'm uninstalling. Waste of time.

LIFESTYLE+

Country blocking feature does not work AT ALL, there is an about 30 seconds lag, which completely defeats the point. Customer support non-existence. Don't waste your time if country blocking is what your looking for.

December 22, 2021

Hello LIFESTYLE,
We have checked there was a problem with the browser cache and it was also affected by another app. Please check again from your end Update your feedback.

Thanks :)