Disable Right Click by NDNAPPS

Disable Right Click by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

Disable Right Click prevents copying & saving website content

HinduReligiousItems.com

This Disable Right Click app works well to protect my content and images!

L'MODA Boutique

Install app -> enable app and works. Very easy to use!!!!!!!

Euro Fashion Wholesale

The best Disable Right Click! Very easy to install and use. Love this app! I could not run my type of online business with out it.
Highly recommended it.

Bumbini Cloth Diaper Company

The Disable Right Click app by NDNAPPS is automatically installed for me, which for me is excellent. Also the customization is simple.

univers-veilleuse

It is awesome!!!!! i really like it, it is useful soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!

FREESTONE ART

I used this app to protect my store from photo and content copying and this app was very helpful for that and also easy to use. 5*!

Mall327

This is amazing that it can protect your image,text from other try to steal your short information copy and paste for their other business.
Click Add app and it works.

HTECH CONNECTED

I used this app to keep my photos private. My company needs to be able to keep the integrity of our photos and web content. Thank you

LA GAFA

Could this app be any easier to use?? Wow so quick and it really works perfect thank you so much! I love it.

FASHION MAINSTREET

Do not use this app. Works a short time, then stops working on Minimal Theme. Support no help. Caution.

July 22, 2019

Hi,

Thanks you for using our app and your review.
Sorry for your experience with our user guide!
If you have any question or issue with our app, feel free to contact me or anyone else on our support team at any time. We're always here to help you in any way we can. We'd be more than happy to help you.

We are lucky to have you. Thanks again for being such a fantastic customer!
Regards,