Disable Right Click by NDNAPPS

Disable Right Click by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

Disable Right Click prevents copying & saving website content

YoSola Boutique

Nice app for disable right click services. So easy to install and works really well and for a great price. Highly recommended.

Vancouverislandjewellers

Perfect! and it does what it has to do. I will recommend this app to avoid people from copy information from your page or trying to check your information.

SiiStore.com

You Add app it and it's installed and effective immediately.
I was confused about a couple little details when I started today, and you wouldn't believe how amazing their Customer Support is. The response time was incredible. I am so happy I have this on my website now!

C'EST LA VIE

This App is the Best .. it's easy to install and helps a lot .. keep the good work .. Love it.. Very Recommended

Memefox

After my previous app crashed and I didn't hear a response back for over a day, I figured it was time to move on. I'm happy to say, this app and its support exceed expectations.
This is the app you can count on and their customer support responds at blazing fast speeds.

Dellaway Virtual Solutions

Could this app be any easier to use?? Wow so quick and it really works perfect thank you so much! I love it.

EVA metal art store

It is a good App.
Easy to install and works smoothly.
Have to use it. Thanks for the app guys!!!!!!!

Jesus Conquest

Excellent and highly recommend! Keeps competitors from stealing photos AND TEXT! Easy to use!! Glad I found it!

Moroccan Corridor

It takes about 3-4 seconds to operate. Thieves will still be able to download the images. Goal not achieved

May 15, 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,

The first, we are sorry for the problem you got!
We contacted you via email but no response from you.
We checked your store and your store is still using our app.
We can explain this with you. Because all apps for Disable Right Click use javascript script to run this features. Also, I am sure your store need to load all js file (javascript) from your custom theme and other apps. Default our app need only 1 second to load, it is very fast but on your store there many apps used jquery before our app.
Could you please create a staff account for support@ndnapps.com ?
We will improve the speed for you. If not we can refund and offer a gift $9.99 to you.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Regards,
NDNAPPS COMPANY

The Fight Factory

Customer service was quick to respond, and the app is very easy to use. Very pleased! Thanks NDNAPPS company!

Previous 1