Disable Right Click by NDNAPPS

Disable Right Click by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

Disable Right Click prevents copying & saving website content

LA GAFA

Could this app be any easier to use?? Wow so quick and it really works perfect thank you so much! I love it.

advancescaffold

I was looking for an app that would give me basic anti-theft security on my images and this app worked great. I initially had a problem with it in that it didn't seem to work on the product images so I had to contact tech support and they responded incredibly fast. Max was right on top of it and had it fixed in no time. Thanks Max! So far I am very happy with this app.

GLOVEBOOST

Just installed , enabled and save the app, it has worked instantly. I see exactly what I wanted to protect my store.

Magic Toast

Fantastic Disable Right Click App! This app accomplished everything I wanted to in a quick, easy and straight forward manner. Top notch customer service and props to the developer for fixing minor bugs immediately and even adding additional security features. Highly recommend this app- it does exactly what it says it does.
Thanks NDNAPPS Team!

Belleve Botanicals

Works great! right-clicking is disabled throughout my site, as well as drag & drop saving, which protects the images, and you can't highlight/copy/paste text from the blog posts either, which protects my articles. Highly recommend!

TXT JAPAN OFFICIAL SHOP

I was looking for an app that would give me basic anti-theft security on my images and this app worked great. I had some questions and I contacted the technical support and they responded incredibly fast. Max was right on top of it and had it fixed in no time. Thanks Max! So far I am very happy with this app.

FASHION MAINSTREET

Do not use this app. Works a short time, then stops working on Minimal Theme. Support no help. Caution.

July 22, 2019

Hi,

Thanks you for using our app and your review.
Sorry for your experience with our user guide!
If you have any question or issue with our app, feel free to contact me or anyone else on our support team at any time. We're always here to help you in any way we can. We'd be more than happy to help you.

We are lucky to have you. Thanks again for being such a fantastic customer!
Regards,
NDNAPPS TEAM

YoSola Boutique

Nice app for disable right click services. So easy to install and works really well and for a great price. Highly recommended.

Vancouverislandjewellers

Perfect! and it does what it has to do. I will recommend this app to avoid people from copy information from your page or trying to check your information.

SiiStore.com

You Add app it and it's installed and effective immediately.
I was confused about a couple little details when I started today, and you wouldn't believe how amazing their Customer Support is. The response time was incredible. I am so happy I have this on my website now!

Previous 1 3