Disable Right Click by NDNAPPS

Disable Right Click by NDNAPPS

by NDNAPPS

Disable Right Click prevents copying & saving website content

LA GAFA

Could this app be any easier to use?? Wow so quick and it really works perfect thank you so much! I love it.

advancescaffold

I was looking for an app that would give me basic anti-theft security on my images and this app worked great. I initially had a problem with it in that it didn't seem to work on the product images so I had to contact tech support and they responded incredibly fast. Max was right on top of it and had it fixed in no time. Thanks Max! So far I am very happy with this app.

GLOVEBOOST

Just installed , enabled and save the app, it has worked instantly. I see exactly what I wanted to protect my store.

Magic Toast

Fantastic Disable Right Click App! This app accomplished everything I wanted to in a quick, easy and straight forward manner. Top notch customer service and props to the developer for fixing minor bugs immediately and even adding additional security features. Highly recommend this app- it does exactly what it says it does.
Thanks NDNAPPS Team!

Belleve Botanicals

Works great! right-clicking is disabled throughout my site, as well as drag & drop saving, which protects the images, and you can't highlight/copy/paste text from the blog posts either, which protects my articles. Highly recommend!

TXT JAPAN OFFICIAL SHOP

I was looking for an app that would give me basic anti-theft security on my images and this app worked great. I had some questions and I contacted the technical support and they responded incredibly fast. Max was right on top of it and had it fixed in no time. Thanks Max! So far I am very happy with this app.

YoSola Boutique

Nice app for disable right click services. So easy to install and works really well and for a great price. Highly recommended.

Vancouverislandjewellers

Perfect! and it does what it has to do. I will recommend this app to avoid people from copy information from your page or trying to check your information.

SiiStore.com

You Add app it and it's installed and effective immediately.
I was confused about a couple little details when I started today, and you wouldn't believe how amazing their Customer Support is. The response time was incredible. I am so happy I have this on my website now!

C'EST LA VIE

This App is the Best .. it's easy to install and helps a lot .. keep the good work .. Love it.. Very Recommended

Previous 1 3