Classificação geral
4,6
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 91% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
4 de junho de 2020

I really love this app - Its simple and really easy to use - I like to see more apps like this - Thanks :)

Keep life epic
Dinamarca
3 meses usando o app
Data de edição: 14 de setembro de 2020

It's looks good, I just try and will let you know later. At least this application is free so thanks for this.

UPDATE ! After a short try, I can say that's working BUT it's very easy to BYPASS it this some easy TRICK. I will not tell the trick here, but certainly many people know it. So I don't know if this kind of application will really protect us but anyway thanks for tried.

OkO-OkO™
Estados Unidos
7 meses usando o app
2 de agosto de 2020

This app doesn't work on all images. Some images are protected and some images aren't. Not sure why that is but this app doesn't work well.

The Handy Hut
Canadá
Aproximadamente 24 horas usando o app
Crucial Commerce Apps deixou uma resposta 3 de agosto de 2020

Hello, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues. I would love to help you with whatever it is you are having issues with. If you could email me directly at hello@crucialcommerceapps.com, I will make sure we figure this out as soon as possible.

3 de julho de 2020

The app is too slow

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app. Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

gonatag
Canadá
8 minutos usando o app
Crucial Commerce Apps deixou uma resposta 3 de julho de 2020

Hello Gonatag, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues. I would love to help you with whatever it is you are having issues with. If you could email me directly at hello@crucialcommerceapps.com, I will make sure we figure this out as soon as possible.