Disable Right Click Pro

Free plan available
Rating (4.5)
4.5
November 19, 2022

I needed this to work so bad. It's been two hours and this app hasn't delivered anything it said it would. Its had problems loading and working when I click on the app in my admin, or goes to page that says "something went wrong. You can still copy and download all of the images on every page on my website even though this app is installed and I even added a subscription. So disappointed.

www.tshikamba.com
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
July 3, 2020

The app is too slow

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app. Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

gonatag
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
Crucial Commerce Apps replied July 3, 2020

Hello Gonatag, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues. I would love to help you with whatever it is you are having issues with. If you could email me directly at hello@crucialcommerceapps.com, I will make sure we figure this out as soon as possible.