Disable Right Click Pro

Free plan available
Rating (4.5)
4.5
February 4, 2022

I love this dev company! We kept on seeing our product photos appearing on other dropshipping stores and fixed it with this!

mary-minerals
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
Edited February 10, 2021

Application pratique contre vol d'images et vidéo et la protection de votre site. j'en demandais pas moins.

Noiroublanc
Time spent using app: 11 months
February 9, 2021

Works great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does exactly what it says!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abiss Apparel
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
February 9, 2021

My clothes need to protect download, save... because so many people copy my products. I just tried it. It's work. Thanks for the easy setting and nice free.

Style with Christine
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 8, 2021

Je viens de l'installer, il fait le travail à 99%... les photos de ma galerie ne sont pas protégé, mais tout le reste, oui !

NeedyMindSet™
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 5, 2021

AMAZING! AND IT WORKS!!!!!! easy to install, I saved it after setting it up and it work instantly!!!!!

Vip Barber Supply
Time spent using app: 6 months
February 3, 2021

Satisfied with the App so far, been using it on several of my shops and no problem it does what it's made to do, I recommend !

Poupée Sexuelle
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 3, 2021

App does what it says! Really good for protecting assets online. A basic protection for those who wants to at least one.

inspiredscentsco
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 1, 2021

I have lots of high-quality product photos on my webshop and I was looking for a simple way to protect the photos. The app works well in my shop. It simply disables right-click so that photos can't be downloaded. Well done!

Tajdane
Austria
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited January 14, 2021

Thanks this application is very useful for protect our job.. we like everything about disable right click pro

Hiiips