Disable Right Click Pro

Disable Right Click Pro

by Crucial Commerce Apps

#1 Disable Right Click App. Protect Your Stores Images & Text.

Noiroublanc

Application pratique contre vol d'images et vidéo et la protection de votre site. j'en demandais pas moins.

Abiss Apparel

Works great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does exactly what it says!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Style with Christine

My clothes need to protect download, save... because so many people copy my products. I just tried it. It's work. Thanks for the easy setting and nice free.

NeedyMindSet™

Je viens de l'installer, il fait le travail à 99%... les photos de ma galerie ne sont pas protégé, mais tout le reste, oui !

Vip Barber Supply

AMAZING! AND IT WORKS!!!!!! easy to install, I saved it after setting it up and it work instantly!!!!!

Poupée Sexuelle

Satisfied with the App so far, been using it on several of my shops and no problem it does what it's made to do, I recommend !

inspiredscentsco

App does what it says! Really good for protecting assets online. A basic protection for those who wants to at least one.

Tajdane

I have lots of high-quality product photos on my webshop and I was looking for a simple way to protect the photos. The app works well in my shop. It simply disables right-click so that photos can't be downloaded. Well done!

Hiiips

Thanks this application is very useful for protect our job.. we like everything about disable right click pro

Baddie Bling Shop

This is a fantastic easy to use app that allows me to keep my proprietary information safe from others looking to copy my work. I'd recommend Disable Right Click to other Shopify store owners highly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15