Disable Right Click FREE

Disable Right Click FREE

by Impress

The original disable right click app

Vintage Clothing & Fashions | Midnight Glamour

I have had people copying my photos and text for years and never could stop it. This app really works and I am so happy that I found it.

Thank you, Disable Right Click, for doing what it is supposed to do!

CertifiedZeal

Works like a wonderful piece of art. Truly accomplishes everything we need.Protecting our t-shirts from being saved.

Scooters 'N Chairs

Amazing tool! #1 tool on Shopify for protecting your most precious assets. Great for companies that want to build proprietary content. Definitely highly recommended! A+

Planet Zen

J'ai installé cette app et j'en suis vraiment satisfaite. Mon magasin est à l'abri des copies; Il n'y a aucun code à installer, juste à cocher les options qu'on choisit. C'est super simple et très efficace!

Uinta Man

Excellent Shopify App that does what it promises. We would absolutely put this down as a must have app for any store to add on. Just plain simple. Works great. Easy to use. Takes 20 seconds and it’s set!

Eighth Will

Great app! Simple and easy to use.

Uuinn

This app helps me a lot. Thanks you guy

Kesken

Great app! Have been looking for something like this. Easy to install and takes effect immediately. I highly recommend the app.

Fayerz

Nice app, i recomended it. Its useful

The Date Parlour

so far so good. i like it because it does what it says it does

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13