Disable Right‑Click FREE

Disable Right‑Click FREE

by Impress

Disable right click "Save As..." menu, copy, paste, and more!

marcance

muito bom gostei da versao gratuita do app espero que fefiejfnienfiejfniejfniejfiewhifehwfihewfiewhfoweifhowei

Glory Boosting

i just installed to protect my images and reviews from being ripped off, so far everything seems to be working as intended

SMOKEWEED4.LIFE

i love this app a lot try it out . so far so good #1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Little Wascal Co

We love this app! Helps stop all those rip off artists stealing your stock photos and IP. We have mobile protection as well after paying for it :) Worth it!

Coodles & Koodles

This app is great for protecting my store from people who would try to steal pictures and my copy. I definitely recommend it

GlaMarous Titi Jewels

I love this App because it was easy to install and it helps to protect my content. Highly recommend.

Os Mascates

Great app protects my store marvel parabens to the creators, soon we will be the biggest store shopify of Brazil

OH Fashion

Really good app! Super quick to set up and extremely useful to set up and protect your images and copies!!

Stick and Aim

Great app! Helped secure our website and allowed our customers to continue their user experience as per normal.

Tishapix

This app is great. I've had problems with plagiarism so this will really prevent any high res downloading. Amazing Thanks.