Disable Right‑Click FREE

Disable Right‑Click FREE

by Impress

Disable right click "Save As..." menu, copy, paste, and more!

Neat Shop

Amazing App, Highly recommended . No need for any experience to activate the options. protect your work from copy cats and fishing your work.

Minted Houzz

I noticed something while doing research for a number of products that I wanted to add to my store - almost all of the websites that sold these items had the same specs, descriptions, and (in a lot of cases) the same images, and videos. Some websites even had creative gif images that were clearly watermarked from another site, but they used it anyway. I've worked really hard on my site and can't imagine putting so much effort into product images and gifs just for someone else to copy and paste it to their WordPress site. Finding this app was a godsend and I will happily pay the few dollars a month for the peace of mind. Copy someone else's stuff, my product info can't be stolen :)

Gaboni Jewelers

I use this app to protect my text and images on my e-commerce website. I like it. www.gabonijewelers.com

Charlush

Definitely need to download this app! Merchants put a lot of time and effort into their store, product, and design. No one wants their stuff copied. Glad I downloaded it! Try it for free and then upgrade. Great little investment to save a ton of worry. http://www.charlush.com

QBAY

goodProvide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app

Kawaii Bdsm

This app works perfectly fine, it keeps my website protected from people who keeps copying descriptions and stealing images. I think it's a must have. I have installed it since the beginning of my website ;)

Mikki Modified Inc

Incredible and works great. Saved me from what I know would be a bunch of headaches! LOL I would definitely recommend you give it a shot. Well worth the couple bucks!

Trivoshop.com

Very nice feature which is great for customers to focus on products they like and competitors from taking your images

ART GODA

I run an online gallery and am planning to offer printable art downloads, so an app protecting my images is a must have. I liked quick and simple installation, which is very useful for a beginner user like me :) Installed it with few clicks without any hustle. Check it on my website works perfectly and the price is really good too.

3wgallery.ca

I use this app to protect my images on my e-commerce website. I like it. It blocks right click and in consequence protects images from stealing.