Disable Right Click FREE

Disable Right Click FREE

by Impress

The original disable right click app

R.K.Amber Tees

Fantastic app to have for any new online business. It is a great feeling knowing that your long hours of hard work is protected. Thank you!

Zephyr Angels

A must have to protect your hours of work. Very easy to use. I protect all my images and texts with it. The price is really fair :-)

Bridalbouquets.com

Love everything about this company got so tired of my images being stolen. This company is amazing great customer service.

Unique Upgrades

Not so much worried about content stealers so much as customers google searching for an image and choosing another store because of $1 or $2. This pays for itself instantly and leaves you with peace of mind that customers arent buying the product you brought to them somewhere else :)

Kiki Produkt

good better take it. enjoy about using this app hjhshdhasldhdlahdlhlshdlkshdlhla NDLDNLKDLADLALDSALKDHL

ContinentalQ

love it works well with the website and i feel that i need to get the full plan so i can keep it active

Pixel Phoenix

Easy to install and use. With so many online thieves out there, this is a must for all digital sellers.

Insponaire

I definitely needed something like this and I am so glad that I fou d this app. I have been worried about people copying my original designs and this app makes that very difficult. Thank you.

Microfleur

This app does the trick. Tried everything I could think of, but couldn't get anything from my site. I feel better knowing someone can't easily take our content.

SpookySkeleton

I would like my store featured app is amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!