Disable Right‑Click FREE

Disable Right‑Click FREE

by Impress

Disable right click "Save As..." menu, copy, paste, and more!

La Licorne Ailée

This app is shit, utter trash, don't install it, you will get their ad stuck on your website even after deleting the app. And don't tell me to wait 5 minutes, i'm waaaaaaaay past 5 minutes and your garbage ad is still here

DBake's Fast Abs

DO NOT download this app. I can't get rid of the pop up that says "Get Disable Right Click" even after I deleted the app. This developer is VERY unprofessional and VERY annoying/intrusive.

February 11, 2020

Hi, we automatically send you an email with uninstall instructions, and the ad (if you picked the ad-supported plan) disappears 5 minutes after uninstall (because we use a high-performance cache for near-instant load times). If you still see the ad please clear your browser cache and refresh.

Don Zapas

trash, installed this app the other day to disable copy option on my store which is getting over 1000 daily visitors and i just noticed there is a pop up from this app that will display to each new visitor saying get disable right click for your store. this should be ilegal, they dont even inform you about this. I should have gotten payed for all the traffic i got to the app. Dont recommend an app that does this, INCREDIBLE

Justvos Apparel

Same as AFTER BURN. We deleted the app and the tab at the bottom is still there. It comes and goes as well.

After Burn

Downloaded the app for the free trial version. The add a advertisement to the bottom of your page so looks unprofessional. I uninstalled this and the advertisement still remains. I have to go into my code liquid.theme to get this removed. If anyone has issues removed {% include 'disable-right-click' %} from your code and save. DO NOT INSTALL !!!! SCAMM

RBH Technik

Disgusting app. Applied it once, then tried unchecking the boxes to see, if the store is enabling the right click. But, its not working now. I even uninstalled this app, but the right click has not enabled. Pathetic!

January 6, 2020

For high performance we cache our script, so it may take up to 5 minutes for some changes to be reflected on your site. We realize this is slightly less convenient for merchants, but this is dramatically faster for your customers, so we felt like the trade off was worth making. But can you please let us know if you are still experiencing issues with the app? Thanks!

Ihypecases

i cannot enable any more my website with this app, i have incheck everything and everything still desable. make me sick

December 20, 2019

Hi can you email us with your store domain at support@impress.store so we can take a look? Thanks!

mytechflight™️

funny...
if you want to disable right click, selection, copy, paste, contact business@theale-designs.com

jjfk-shop

fake reviews the app is scam and without effect thanks for nothing marv................................................................................................................................................

December 1, 2019

Hi marv, we are not a scam app. If you view one of your products, you'll see the app is running correctly: https://jjfkact.myshopify.com/products/popeye-header

However, most of your store was built using a 3rd-party app (Shogun), and not using Shopify. We did not support Shogun until today.

I just released an app update. If you uninstall, and re-install Disable Right Click, we will now support the rest of your site, too.

Thanks for the review.

Lojavidafácil

I unistalled the app from my site but it coninues to show up the AD! I tried a ton of times to resolve this problem, but the support center doesn't help me!!!

November 5, 2019

Hi, we reached out a month ago, and replied to your first email 2 hours after you sent it. Any chance you could take a look and confirm the issue is resolved? Thank you!

Previous 1