Disable Right‑Click FREE

Disable Right‑Click FREE

by Impress

Disable right click "Save As..." menu, copy, paste, and more!

NZ Quantum Healing

Does exactly what i needed, plus it was simple to install, no coding needed app, love it.
Thankyou guys for such an easy app to implement, just cool as.

Vending Business Solutions

This is the best app. thanks for changing the game for our website! I am so excited to not have to email manually anymore.

Cable BBite

I enjoyed how easy it was to use and how simple it was as most apps can take between 5-10 mins to set up

Eazyhome Outlet

Just what we needed. Thank you.

Kickked®

This app has changed the security of my store and has protected a lot of customers from fraudulent or impersonating stores like ours. It's a wonderful app

Moonseeker of Light Guardian

It does what it says on the box. Can't save, copy or open image and text. Ideal for me as I make original artwork that I don't watermark as it takes away from the images. Thank you!

Tradeprices Building Supplies & Services Limited

Fantastic App, prevents other sites taking any of our certificated images.

Great app, Thanks Guys!!

True Commodities

Best Free -App, I don't worry about people stealing my images or text anymore! I can rely on this app heavily and have piece of mind.

Electric Pagan

Great love that it keeps my photos protected because they aren’t stock.
They are mine! Also the copy is also protected which makes it great

ATARA BELLA

I wanted to protect my e-commerce store and I wanted to make the blogs post and written details on ATARA BELLA accessible. When I found the Disable Right Click app, it answered all of my concerns and more. Great app to protect your creative content.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12