MenuLock ‑ Disable Right Click , 168件のレビュー

• 評価の2%は3つ星です
  • 評価の4%は2つ星です
  • 評価の15%は1つ星です
2018年5月24日

Great app! Have been looking for something like this. Easy to install and takes effect immediately. I highly recommend the app.

Kesken
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
編集日:2019年5月17日

I run an online gallery and am planning to offer printable art downloads, so an app protecting my images is a must have. I liked quick and simple installation, which is very useful for a beginner user like me :) Installed it with few clicks without any hustle. Check it on my website works perfectly and the price is really good too.

ART GODA
スイス
2018年12月21日

Awesome app!! It is doing it's job, no more fear of copy cats on my products now! Awesome app!! It is doing it's job, no more fear of copy cats on my products now!

Tshirtfella Store
フィリピン
編集日:2019年1月9日

The app works wonderfully, there were no problems, no coding. The images are now completely safe and that's all that we wanted.

The Golden Galleon
クロアチア
2019年5月12日

I love this app!!!!! It protects my brand, my merchandise, and my IP. So many times I see my product on some one else's web page or blog and it hurts my brand the work I put into it.

BROOKLYN REPUBLIC
2019年10月4日

Does exactly what i needed, plus it was simple to install, no coding needed app, love it.
Thankyou guys for such an easy app to implement, just cool as.

NZ Quantum Healing
ニュージーランド
編集日:2019年9月6日

It does what it says on the box. Can't save, copy or open image and text. Ideal for me as I make original artwork that I don't watermark as it takes away from the images. Thank you!

Moonseeker of Light Guardian
オーストラリア
編集日:2019年8月14日

Disable RIght Click is a simple inexpensive app that does what it claims. It does have a free version which is a great start and includes a pay version that is decently priced. Recommended for all!

Kinky Toy Store
カナダ
2019年4月8日

I love this app it keeps everything safe and the sound from everyone. No right clicking is very important

Mountain View Candle Works
2019年1月4日

Perfect app to "protect" your pictures and texts. Easy to use and works without code adjustments. Highly recommended.

art by life