Disable Right‑Click FREE

Disable Right‑Click FREE

by Impress

Disable right click "Save As..." menu, copy, paste, and more!

Kinky Toy Store

Disable RIght Click is a simple inexpensive app that does what it claims. It does have a free version which is a great start and includes a pay version that is decently priced. Recommended for all!

Heartful Touch Designs

We use this App to assist in the protection of our online store. We appreciate what this app provides and have been more than satisfied with the quality of product & service. Our experience has been with the App has been good.

My Coconut Heart

Great app! it is worth it! Simple and get right to the point! Thanks! I wanted to prevent people from copying and pasting the images in Google images. I see this app as a useful tool.

Take a look on our website: www.mycoconutheart.com

Shoppingyes

This app help by don't leaving people copy and paste my content in Google and looking for a better price

Vintage Clothing & Fashions | Midnight Glamour

I have had people copying my photos and text for years and never could stop it. This app really works and I am so happy that I found it.

Thank you, Disable Right Click, for doing what it is supposed to do!

CertifiedZeal

Works like a wonderful piece of art. Truly accomplishes everything we need.Protecting our t-shirts from being saved.

Scooters 'N Chairs

Amazing tool! #1 tool on Shopify for protecting your most precious assets. Great for companies that want to build proprietary content. Definitely highly recommended! A+

Planet Zen

J'ai installé cette app et j'en suis vraiment satisfaite. Mon magasin est à l'abri des copies; Il n'y a aucun code à installer, juste à cocher les options qu'on choisit. C'est super simple et très efficace!

Uinta Man

Excellent Shopify App that does what it promises. We would absolutely put this down as a must have app for any store to add on. Just plain simple. Works great. Easy to use. Takes 20 seconds and it’s set!

Eighth Will

Great app! Simple and easy to use.