Disable Right‑Click FREE

Disable Right‑Click FREE

by Impress

Disable right click "Save As..." menu, copy, paste, and more!

shop1now.com

Is an excellent App. This app protect you and your store of all!!! Amazing i really recommend that app

Brands Dropship

Superb and nice price too thanks for sharing this app it is absolutely worth the cost and i don't like competitors looking to my code.

Cat Lovers Inn

I used this app to protect my images and text, but more importantly my website. It comes very much in handy and is worth the price. A great way to stay safe and not let anyone copy you directly from your own work.

Kinky Toy Store

Disable RIght Click is a simple inexpensive app that does what it claims. It does have a free version which is a great start and includes a pay version that is decently priced. Recommended for all!

Heartful Touch Designs

We use this App to assist in the protection of our online store. We appreciate what this app provides and have been more than satisfied with the quality of product & service. Our experience has been with the App has been good.

My Coconut Heart

Great app! it is worth it! Simple and get right to the point! Thanks! I wanted to prevent people from copying and pasting the images in Google images. I see this app as a useful tool.

Take a look on our website: www.mycoconutheart.com

Shoppingyes

This app help by don't leaving people copy and paste my content in Google and looking for a better price

Vintage Clothing & Fashions | Midnight Glamour

I have had people copying my photos and text for years and never could stop it. This app really works and I am so happy that I found it.

Thank you, Disable Right Click, for doing what it is supposed to do!

CertifiedZeal

Works like a wonderful piece of art. Truly accomplishes everything we need.Protecting our t-shirts from being saved.

Scooters 'N Chairs

Amazing tool! #1 tool on Shopify for protecting your most precious assets. Great for companies that want to build proprietary content. Definitely highly recommended! A+