Disable Right Click FREE

The original disable right click app

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Justvos Apparel

Same as AFTER BURN. We deleted the app and the tab at the bottom is still there. It comes and goes as well.

November 27, 2020

Hi, this is fixed as of 5/16/2020. Explanation below. (This only applies to users on the free plan. Stores on Pro don't get ads.)

I removed our cache layer and added high-performance servers, so now any changes to your settings (including uninstalls) will be instantly visible on your store.

Before today, the way it worked was once you uninstalled, the ad would instantly goes away for new visitors but old visitors would continue seeing it, since browsers cached the advertisement javascript. This was the source of a lot of confusion (and bad reviews, unfortunately).

After Burn

Downloaded the app for the free trial version. The add a advertisement to the bottom of your page so looks unprofessional. I uninstalled this and the advertisement still remains. I have to go into my code liquid.theme to get this removed. If anyone has issues removed {% include 'disable-right-click' %} from your code and save. DO NOT INSTALL !!!! SCAMM

November 27, 2020

RBH Technik

Disgusting app. Applied it once, then tried unchecking the boxes to see, if the store is enabling the right click. But, its not working now. I even uninstalled this app, but the right click has not enabled. Pathetic!

January 6, 2020

For high performance we cache our script, so it may take up to 5 minutes for some changes to be reflected on your site. We realize this is slightly less convenient for merchants, but this is dramatically faster for your customers, so we felt like the trade off was worth making. But can you please let us know if you are still experiencing issues with the app? Thanks!

Ihypecases

i cannot enable any more my website with this app, i have incheck everything and everything still desable. make me sick

December 20, 2019

Hi can you email us with your store domain at support@impress.store so we can take a look? Thanks!

mytechflight™️

funny...
if you want to disable right click, selection, copy, paste, contact business@theale-designs.com

jjfk-shop

fake reviews the app is scam and without effect thanks for nothing marv................................................................................................................................................

December 1, 2019

Hi marv, we are not a scam app. If you view one of your products, you'll see the app is running correctly: https://jjfkact.myshopify.com/products/popeye-header

However, most of your store was built using a 3rd-party app (Shogun), and not using Shopify. We did not support Shogun until today.

I just released an app update. If you uninstall, and re-install Disable Right Click, we will now support the rest of your site, too.

Thanks for the review.

Lojavidafácil

I unistalled the app from my site but it coninues to show up the AD! I tried a ton of times to resolve this problem, but the support center doesn't help me!!!

November 5, 2019

Amoor Works

This app has not been working for me at all, even with the non free version. I can still right click on both desktop and mobile sites.

September 29, 2019

Hi there, I believe the app is working correctly. I sent this as a reply to your email from this morning but wanted to comment publicly:

We're happy to help figure out what's going on! I just manually ran Disable Right-Click on your site and it worked as expected.

I suspect you were viewing an old, cached copy of your site, from before the app was installed. Could you try reinstalling, clear your browser cache, and reload your site? Thanks!

WOVENSOULS

This is my first negative review.

The app worked for a few weeks and then one fine day it caused my website to stop loading. And I didn't notice until 3 days later.

How do I know that it was this app? Because at the bottom-left corner of the browser it said "waiting for disable-right-click" and we kept waiting but it just never did load. Blank screen.

Upon uninstalling this app, the website loaded again.

This was a CATASTROPHIC event especially since I am not a techie, and I do not understand what goes on at the backend and just TRUST that the software guys at the app will do it all correctly.

But when THEY fail you, it is your business on the line and that is not a risk I can afford to take.

April 28, 2020

Update: we improved our integration to ensure our script can never block or slow down your store. Thanks for the report!

Megafurniture

I have uninstalled the app. Store is failing to load because of this app. Not recommended as it is unreliable.

April 28, 2020