Disable Right Click FREE

The original disable right click app

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Bio-Energy Aromatherapy™

Unfortunately, today I seem to be having the same issue as some other people. Store is failing to load, even after uninstalling. Have sent a support email and am waiting for a reply. --
UPDATE: For anyone having an issue with this - I have figured out a fix. Go into the snippet file and delete the code, then go into the theme liquid file and delete the code there. You should be good to go. Worked for me.

April 28, 2020

Update: we improved our integration to ensure our script can never block or slow down your store. Thanks for the report!

The Tabletop Game Shop

I don't ever write app reviews, but I felt the need to express my extreme disappoint in this app. We have lost hundreds of dollars in advertising today because of this app. It is uninstalled on our store as we were experiencing issues and now even after being uninstalled, we are being notified that it is not letting our store load properly. Unprofessional, make sure your apps work and don't ruin a stores loading time even after they use it. Unacceptable.

Máscara Aura

Estava demorando para carregar o site por causa do app. Eu vi que a Tock Store está tendo problemas também. O que fiz foi entrar no código do tema e ir em "Snippets" na barra da esquera e achar o "Disable-right-click.liquid" e apagar o código que aparece na tela da direita, salvar e tchau app bosta!
Funcionou para mim.
Espero que você leia essa review!

Tilezz

It didn't stop people saving through mobile phone on premium plan. I can save it my iPhone by holding my finger on the picture.

August 7, 2019

Weird! The app is designed to block long-press actions on iPhone via the `-webkit-touch-callout: none;` CSS property. This should work everywhere, but please shoot us an email (support@impress.store) so we can double-check it works on your store!

Sassy Swan Boutique

I downloaded it thinking it would help protect against screen shots. I just tried it and it doesn't protect against screen shots :( If you develop that capability in the future, I would consider redownloading

Microfleur

This app does the trick. Tried everything I could think of, but couldn't get anything from my site. I feel better knowing someone can't easily take our content. ** Update... it used to do what it says, but it has stopped working. I'm not sure when that changed, but I just noticed. I don't know how to contact them to fix it, but I'm still on the paid plan so I may just get rid of it.

1 3 Next