Disable Right Click FREE

The original disable right click app

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Tishapix

This app is great. I've had problems with plagiarism so this will really prevent any high res downloading. Amazing Thanks.

Neat Shop

Amazing App, Highly recommended . No need for any experience to activate the options. protect your work from copy cats and fishing your work.

Minted Houzz

Time spent using app About 1 month

I noticed something while doing research for a number of products that I wanted to add to my store - almost all of the websites that sold these items had the same specs, descriptions, and (in a lot of cases) the same images, and videos. Some websites even had creative gif images that were clearly watermarked from another site, but they used it anyway. I've worked really hard on my site and can't imagine putting so much effort into product images and gifs just for someone else to copy and paste it to their WordPress site. Finding this app was a godsend and I will happily pay the few dollars a month for the peace of mind. Copy someone else's stuff, my product info can't be stolen :)

Gaboni Jewelers

I use this app to protect my text and images on my e-commerce website. I like it. www.gabonijewelers.com

Charlush

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Definitely need to download this app! Merchants put a lot of time and effort into their store, product, and design. No one wants their stuff copied. Glad I downloaded it! Try it for free and then upgrade. Great little investment to save a ton of worry. http://www.charlush.com

Kawaii Bdsm

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app works perfectly fine, it keeps my website protected from people who keeps copying descriptions and stealing images. I think it's a must have. I have installed it since the beginning of my website ;)

Mikki Modified Inc

Time spent using app About 2 years

Incredible and works great. Saved me from what I know would be a bunch of headaches! LOL I would definitely recommend you give it a shot. Well worth the couple bucks!

Trivoshop.com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very nice feature which is great for customers to focus on products they like and competitors from taking your images

ART GODA

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I run an online gallery and am planning to offer printable art downloads, so an app protecting my images is a must have. I liked quick and simple installation, which is very useful for a beginner user like me :) Installed it with few clicks without any hustle. Check it on my website works perfectly and the price is really good too.

3wgallery.ca

Time spent using app 12 minutes

I use this app to protect my images on my e-commerce website. I like it. It blocks right click and in consequence protects images from stealing.