Disable Right‑Click FREE

Disable Right‑Click FREE

by Impress

Disable right click "Save As..." menu, copy, paste, and more!

Pixel Phoenix

Easy to install and use. With so many online thieves out there, this is a must for all digital sellers.

Insponaire

I definitely needed something like this and I am so glad that I fou d this app. I have been worried about people copying my original designs and this app makes that very difficult. Thank you.

Microfleur

This app does the trick. Tried everything I could think of, but couldn't get anything from my site. I feel better knowing someone can't easily take our content.

SpookySkeleton

I would like my store featured app is amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New South Blends

This app is amazing! It does exactly what is says. I couldn't be happier. Thanks again for the awesome app.

Bling With Crystal

Loving this app thus far! It helps me protect my blog posts from being copied! I also love that I had the opportunity to try it for free first! You should try it out!

Stainless Kitchen Steals

Stainless Kitchen Steals. The type of products I sell are very popular. The last thing I want is to let someone copy pictures and text and build their own website without any efforts and also using the private policies. I work hard on describing and updating my products and prices. The app worked immediately after I installed it, I tested it. Thank you

Next Online Store

Great app! It will make your store look more professional and this is very important. The support team is also great. Thank you

Mister Kart

I'm was looking for an app that would protect my photos and text on my store and thank God I found this plus it is so easy to install no hassle very affordable too. Please check my site to see for yourself www.misterkart.com

Quality-of-Life-Needs

I absolutely love this app, does exactly what it advertises!! When I started my store a freind of mine told me of the ability of another users right click being able to access my store then he told me of this app!!! I have had great success with Right-Click thus far!!! I enjoyed the ease of download and the way the app is setup!!