Disable Right‑Click FREE

Disable Right‑Click FREE

by Impress

Disable right click "Save As..." menu, copy, paste, and more!

Lojavidafácil

I unistalled the app from my site but it coninues to show up the AD! I tried a ton of times to resolve this problem, but the support center doesn't help me!!!

November 5, 2019

Hi, we reached out a month ago, and replied to your first email 2 hours after you sent it. Any chance you could take a look and confirm the issue is resolved? Thank you!

Amoor Works

This app has not been working for me at all, even with the non free version. I can still right click on both desktop and mobile sites.

September 29, 2019

Hi there, I believe the app is working correctly. I sent this as a reply to your email from this morning but wanted to comment publicly:

We're happy to help figure out what's going on! I just manually ran Disable Right-Click on your site and it worked as expected.

I suspect you were viewing an old, cached copy of your site, from before the app was installed. Could you try reinstalling, clear your browser cache, and reload your site? Thanks!

WOVENSOULS

This is my first negative review.

The app worked for a few weeks and then one fine day it caused my website to stop loading. And I didn't notice until 3 days later.

How do I know that it was this app? Because at the bottom-left corner of the browser it said "waiting for disable-right-click" and we kept waiting but it just never did load. Blank screen.

Upon uninstalling this app, the website loaded again.

This was a CATASTROPHIC event especially since I am not a techie, and I do not understand what goes on at the backend and just TRUST that the software guys at the app will do it all correctly.

But when THEY fail you, it is your business on the line and that is not a risk I can afford to take.

Megafurniture

I have uninstalled the app. Store is failing to load because of this app. Not recommended as it is unreliable.

Bio-Energy Aromatherapy™

Unfortunately, today I seem to be having the same issue as some other people. Store is failing to load, even after uninstalling. Have sent a support email and am waiting for a reply. --
UPDATE: For anyone having an issue with this - I have figured out a fix. Go into the snippet file and delete the code, then go into the theme liquid file and delete the code there. You should be good to go. Worked for me.

The Tabletop Game Shop

I don't ever write app reviews, but I felt the need to express my extreme disappoint in this app. We have lost hundreds of dollars in advertising today because of this app. It is uninstalled on our store as we were experiencing issues and now even after being uninstalled, we are being notified that it is not letting our store load properly. Unprofessional, make sure your apps work and don't ruin a stores loading time even after they use it. Unacceptable.

Máscara Aura

Estava demorando para carregar o site por causa do app. Eu vi que a Tock Store está tendo problemas também. O que fiz foi entrar no código do tema e ir em "Snippets" na barra da esquera e achar o "Disable-right-click.liquid" e apagar o código que aparece na tela da direita, salvar e tchau app bosta!
Funcionou para mim.
Espero que você leia essa review!

Tilezz

It didn't stop people saving through mobile phone on premium plan. I can save it my iPhone by holding my finger on the picture.

August 7, 2019

Weird! The app is designed to block long-press actions on iPhone via the `-webkit-touch-callout: none;` CSS property. This should work everywhere, but please shoot us an email (support@impress.store) so we can double-check it works on your store!

Sassy Swan Boutique

I downloaded it thinking it would help protect against screen shots. I just tried it and it doesn't protect against screen shots :( If you develop that capability in the future, I would consider redownloading