Disable Right Click FREE

Disable Right Click FREE

by Impress

The original disable right click app

23:59 Jewelry & Accessories, LLC

Why does your ad show up in the bottom right corner of my site at all times? I tried to uninstall the app to get rid of it and it's still there.

May 24, 2020

Hi, there. Thanks for the app review, let's get this problem figured out.

I took a look, and according to Shopify's records you have not uninstalled the app.

To uninstall, please click the trash can icon next to "Disable Right Click" on your Apps page.

You can find your app page here: https://www.shopify.com/admin/apps

Thanks!

pods-concept

BIG SHIIIT ! I have the ad and I can't delete it !!! I will report you to Shopify !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 16, 2020

Hi! Our free plan is ad-supported, and we require that you confirm you're OK with the ad-supported plan before displaying anything on your shop.

Note that when you uninstall it can take up to 30 seconds for our app to receive the "uninstalled" event from Shopify. If you were on the free plan, our ad would appear for those 30 seconds, then disappear. I believe that's what happened here.

I confirmed free plan uninstalls are working correctly, and also confirmed your shop is not displaying an ad, but I sent you an email to follow up. Just in case!

Thanks for the report!

The Modern Being

This is the worst app. Do not download. They stick a shitty ad on your page and its nearly impossible to get rid of it unless to force yourself to buy it. Even when you uninstall this garbage the ad does not go away. Developer please get your shitty ad off my site before I file a direct complaint with Shopify.

May 16, 2020

Hi, this is fixed as of 5/16/2020. Explanation below. (This only applies to users on the free plan. Stores on Pro don't get ads.)

I removed our cache layer and added high-performance servers, so now any changes to your settings (including uninstalls) will be instantly visible on your store.

Before today, the way it worked was once you uninstalled, the ad would instantly goes away for new visitors but old visitors would continue seeing it, since browsers cached the advertisement javascript. This was the source of a lot of confusion (and bad reviews, unfortunately).

Hope this helps!

Glam Lenses

They advertise there ad on your website without informing you! i find that very very rude! WASTE OF TIME

April 17, 2020

Update: we fixed our UI to make the advertisement opt-in. Thanks for the report!

Getsight

I need to delete the ad of this application so i can't ..... I try to instal et uninstal, and the ad is still running, that ruin UX/UI. Help me , give me procedure to uninstall this ad who hide my ad to cart butoon

April 28, 2020

Update: we've fixed our caching policy to resolve this issue. Thanks for the report!

La Licorne Ailée

This app is shit, utter trash, don't install it, you will get their ad stuck on your website even after deleting the app. And don't tell me to wait 5 minutes, i'm waaaaaaaay past 5 minutes and your garbage ad is still here

March 2, 2020

It sounds like you were viewing a cached version of your website, but any new visitors would not have seen the ad. Please try clearing your browser cache and reload your store. Thanks!

DBake's Fast Abs

DO NOT download this app. I can't get rid of the pop up that says "Get Disable Right Click" even after I deleted the app. This developer is VERY unprofessional and VERY annoying/intrusive.

February 11, 2020

Hi, we automatically send you an email with uninstall instructions, and the ad (if you picked the ad-supported plan) disappears 5 minutes after uninstall (because we use a high-performance cache for near-instant load times). If you still see the ad please clear your browser cache and refresh.

Don Zapas

trash, installed this app the other day to disable copy option on my store which is getting over 1000 daily visitors and i just noticed there is a pop up from this app that will display to each new visitor saying get disable right click for your store. this should be ilegal, they dont even inform you about this. I should have gotten payed for all the traffic i got to the app. Dont recommend an app that does this, INCREDIBLE

Justvos Apparel

Same as AFTER BURN. We deleted the app and the tab at the bottom is still there. It comes and goes as well.

After Burn

Downloaded the app for the free trial version. The add a advertisement to the bottom of your page so looks unprofessional. I uninstalled this and the advertisement still remains. I have to go into my code liquid.theme to get this removed. If anyone has issues removed {% include 'disable-right-click' %} from your code and save. DO NOT INSTALL !!!! SCAMM

Previous 1 3