Disable Right‑Click

Disable Right‑Click

by Impress

Disable right click "Save As..." menu, copy, paste, and more!

Stellar Trend

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

UNIDADE SHOP

Está sendo útil essa versão livre. Possui muitas pessoas que copia, não que isso empesa a elas a copiarem, mais dificulta um pouco. Às vezes pego a versão paga mais adiante. Indico!! Obrigado!

Cooque Kitchenware

I love how this app helps protect my texts and images on my store. Plus this app is really afforable, given its price. Thanks alot!

L.I.V

I use this app to help me protect my work, because I’m very passionate about my work, because i want my work to help shape the world to a better place. This app really helps with that. Not having to worry about images being in the wrong hands, I appreciate this app very much. It would be better if get rid some bugs, I guess it’s loading time, sometimes it don’t load correctly when I get to the app. But overall that app is great, and I suggest all new up coming business to give this a try. It’s well worth it.

Am Center

Would recommend! Keeps content away from people who want to copy your store!