Disable Right‑Click FREE

Disable Right‑Click FREE

by Impress

Disable right click "Save As..." menu, copy, paste, and more!

Leggings-n-more

Ran across this app, and decided to try it. It is great. The only issue is if you lose the free version after the free time, you lose the ability to copy and paste from your IPhone. To put pics on Instagram. Other than that great app.
Leggings-n-more.com

ZenGarden

The app is great to save content and un-copyrighted logo's :D
You can choose either desktop, mobile or both, and choose text, images and/or backgroud images. Also a feature to prevent keyboard shortcuts.

Shinkah Beauty

I used this app to help protect my images from copycat stores. I work really hard on my images and content and having them used in other stores is annoying. With this app I can protect my images on both desktop and mobile.

Stellar Trend

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

UNIDADE SHOP

Está sendo útil essa versão livre. Possui muitas pessoas que copia, não que isso empesa a elas a copiarem, mais dificulta um pouco. Às vezes pego a versão paga mais adiante. Indico!! Obrigado!

Cooque Kitchenware

I love how this app helps protect my texts and images on my store. Plus this app is really afforable, given its price. Thanks alot!

L.I.V

I use this app to help me protect my work, because I’m very passionate about my work, because i want my work to help shape the world to a better place. This app really helps with that. Not having to worry about images being in the wrong hands, I appreciate this app very much. It would be better if get rid some bugs, I guess it’s loading time, sometimes it don’t load correctly when I get to the app. But overall that app is great, and I suggest all new up coming business to give this a try. It’s well worth it.

Am Center

Would recommend! Keeps content away from people who want to copy your store!