Disable Right‑Click FREE

Disable Right‑Click FREE

by Impress

Disable right click "Save As..." menu, copy, paste, and more!

The Moonlight Shop

It does what it is supposed to. Easy to set up. No possibility of stealing your images wether it's on the phone or computer.

Royal Chic Couture

RIDER PITSTOP

ON POINT! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING APP AND THIS APP DOES WORK BETTER THAN ANY OTHER APP I HAVE EVER FOUND. CHEAPEST TOO. YOU CAN TRY ON MY WEBSITE WWW.RIDERPITSTOP.COM

Haus de Hehr

No copying and no pasting. Love the idea of all my hard work, research, and creativity being protected!

DogsInTown

I really like this app, its only $2 and it helps to keep my store original so nobody can copy my logo and images.

Coflaitte

Great app! Helped to protect my store and prevent people from copying my texts, pictures and logos.

Best Welcome Bags

OMG!!! thank you... thank you... thank you. I'm sooo tired of chasing scum that post jpgs of my work for sale as their own. It's hard enough climbing Google stats without competing with my own images on someone else's site. Super easy install. ❤❤❤

Universo Best

muito bom produto exelente com grandes beneficios e protecao para nao copiarem sua loja super aprovo!

JennMedArt

So far so good with this app! It didn't let me use my 3 day free trial, but I think $1.99/month is fair. I'm really looking forward to making sales off of my downloadable art!

marcance

muito bom gostei da versao gratuita do app espero que fefiejfnienfiejfniejfniejfiewhifehwfihewfiewhfoweifhowei

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11