Samlet bedømmelse
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
14. januar 2024

I recently had the pleasure of using the BOGO+ app, and I must say, it exceeded all my expectations. The user-friendly interface made my shopping experience not only smooth but also enjoyable.

The BOGO+ app is incredibly intuitive, making it easy to navigate and find the best deals available. The offers are a game-changer, and the variety of products on the app is impressive.

What truly sets BOGO+ apart is their exceptional customer service. I had a few issues with the app, and the support team responded promptly and efficiently. Their commitment to customer satisfaction is evident, and it made me feel valued as a user.

Overall, I highly recommend the BOGO+ app to anyone looking for a convenient and rewarding shopping experience. With its user-friendly interface, wide range of products, and outstanding customer service, BOGO+ has become my go-to app for unbeatable deals. Kudos to the team behind this fantastic app!

Gnomon Watches
Singapore
20 dage bruger appen
WizzCommerce svarede 7. marts 2024

Hi Gnomon Watches,

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We're happy to hear you are enjoying the app and our customer support team is hitting the mark. We really appreciate you being our customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime :)

9. april 2024

Although the app didn't do exactly what we needed it to, the support on live chat were fantastic. Their dev stepped in to try to fix the challenge we were facing. They went above and beyond.

Pet Portraits
Cirka 23 timer bruger appen
26. november 2023

Great app, user-friendly, gets all your prices reduced in minutes and adds nice pop-ups that help with sales. Amazing customer service, always helpful with a quick turnaround. Highly recommend.

HOUSE OF ARTISTS UK
9 måneder bruger appen
WizzCommerce svarede 29. november 2023

Hi HOUSE OF ARTISTS UK,

We are more than happy that our team could be a helpful partner to support you along your journey. We cannot say thank you enough for choosing our app and putting your trust in us. Your kind words keep us motivated and help us continue to deliver great experiences consistently.

Cheers!

23. november 2023

I enjoy this app. It helps me increase my AOV of each order.

IvoryLuxe CandleCo
12 måneder bruger appen
WizzCommerce svarede 29. november 2023

Hi IvoryLuxe CandleCo,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience!

We couldn’t be happier that our app and service provided you with a pleasant experience. We will be sharing your feedback with our team.

Again, feel free to reach out to us should there be anything we can make to make it more awesome.

1. januar 2024

Perfect app!! so organized and user friendly UI ,perfect and so friendly support .
i highly recommend it .

Sezar Global Store
3 måneder bruger appen
WizzCommerce svarede 7. januar 2024

Hi Sezar Global Store,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience!

All the best!

23. november 2023

Easy to set up, great support service.
Final look is really good on our website.

HEDON
Storbritannien
Cirka et år bruger appen
5. december 2023

Great apps! It serves its purpose. We are pleased with the features that this app is capable of. One thing that I was amazed about was their customer support willing to respond to our questions and requests. Their technical team is very knowledgeable and knows what they are doing. Recommended this app@

Pampanga's Best, Inc.
Filippinerne
26 dage bruger appen
WizzCommerce svarede 12. december 2023

Hi Pampanga's Best, Inc.

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you loved our services. Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise.
Should you have any further concerns, just share it with us. We are always happy to help.

Best!

21. november 2023

This is an awesome app, that is easy to use. It did not work for the promo I was originally trying to use however the customer service was amazing, despite me messaging them late at night. The promo I was trying to was a little on the complicated side and it not working is no reflection on the app. I was simply trying to do something that it was not designed to do. With that said, I am keeping the app and using it for future promos because of the ease of use, great customer service, and the great integration into my Shopify store. I loved the pop up and it makes it very enticing for a customer to keep adding products to their cart. Which is obviously the goal :)

Tact Wrap
15 dage bruger appen
14. november 2023

I have tried a few discount apps and they were very confusing for a small business , this one is the best one i have seen and used with excellent customer service who actually respond on chat. So far so good.

Thespicegift
2 måneder bruger appen
WizzCommerce svarede 18. november 2023

Hi Thespicegift,
We're honored to have such positive feedback from you. Knowing that our app is making a difference for your small business is the best reward. If there's anything specific you love about our app, we'd love to hear more!

17. november 2023

www.vapevo.com. Amazing app. A lot of features and very modern and clean looking design. There are almost no bugs after integration, unlike other apps of the same type. The technical support is incredibly efficient and helps you integrate the app into your theme with great pleasure. The only feature which lacks is the translation. Please add that for multi-languages stores. I highly recommend this app!

VAPEVO