Samlet bedømmelse
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
14. december 2023

L'app funziona bene anche se ha qualche piccolo workaround da gestire. Assistenza rapida e competente.

Naturally
Italien
4 måneder bruger appen

Hi Naturally.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience!

All the best!

15. december 2023

I just installed the app
Will see how it will work for me.
Big like for the support. They are very responsive

sosetebumbac
Rumænien
4 måneder bruger appen

Hi sosetebumbac,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you loved our services. Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise.
Should you have any further concerns, just share it with us. We are always happy to help.

2. januar 2024

Easy to use, good customer support.

Zatto Market
Brasilien
5 dage bruger appen

Hi Zatto Market,

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We're happy to hear you are enjoying the app and our customer support team is hitting the mark. We really appreciate you being our customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime :)

24. november 2023

Tommy and Liv were so amazing with helping me with my store and all the issues, they resolved everything and stay with me the whole time. I am so grateful.

Life with JessicaS
USA
Mere end et år bruger appen

Hi Life with JessicaS,

5. februar 2024

Very easy to use, this app do perfectly what it supposed to do. The free plan allow us to try, so I recommend you to try. Thank you Liv for great support.

Panafrica
Frankrig
32 minutter bruger appen
WizzCommerce svarede 7. marts 2024

Hi Panafrica,

We are more than happy that our team could be a helpful partner to support you along in your journey. We cannot say thank you enough for choosing our app and putting your trust in us. Your kind words keep us motivated and helped us continue to deliver great experiences consistently.

26. november 2023

Great app, user-friendly, gets all your prices reduced in minutes and adds nice pop-ups that help with sales. Amazing customer service, always helpful with a quick turnaround. Highly recommend.

HOUSE OF ARTISTS UK
Storbritannien
Cirka et år bruger appen

Hi HOUSE OF ARTISTS UK,

We are more than happy that our team could be a helpful partner to support you along your journey. We cannot say thank you enough for choosing our app and putting your trust in us. Your kind words keep us motivated and help us continue to deliver great experiences consistently.

Cheers!

6. december 2023

The support was very helpful and always available

Effe Nails
Italien
3 måneder bruger appen
WizzCommerce svarede 12. december 2023

Hi Effe Nails,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience! We couldn’t be happier that our app and service provided you with a pleasant experience. We will be sharing your feedback with our team.
Again, feel free to reach out to us should there be anything we can make to make it more awesome.

Wish you all the best ahead!

25. november 2023

Great app and customer service too!

LILÈ
Australien
11 måneder bruger appen

Hi LILÈ,

23. november 2023

I enjoy this app. It helps me increase my AOV of each order.

IvoryLuxe CandleCo
USA
12 måneder bruger appen

Hi IvoryLuxe CandleCo,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience!

23. november 2023

Easy to set up, great support service.
Final look is really good on our website.

HEDON