Samlet bedømmelse
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
6. december 2023

The support was very helpful and always available

Effe Nails
Italien
3 måneder bruger appen
WizzCommerce svarede 12. december 2023

Hi Effe Nails,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience! We couldn’t be happier that our app and service provided you with a pleasant experience. We will be sharing your feedback with our team.
Again, feel free to reach out to us should there be anything we can make to make it more awesome.

Wish you all the best ahead!

13. januar 2024

Well made, easy to set up, excellent customer service.

ByContrast
Storbritannien
Cirka 2 timer bruger appen
WizzCommerce svarede 7. marts 2024

Hi ByContrast,

7. september 2023

This is by far the best app that I have ever installed on my shopify store. It does everything that you need to increase sales, and keep customers coming back. The customer service is incredible. If there is 1 app to add to your store, this is it. Thank you Daniel for ALL your help and extra work to modify a few things to meet my needs:) Your extra work is very appreciated!!!

Ideal Wellness Clinic
3 måneder bruger appen
10. oktober 2023

We have been using this app for several months and it works well and does not interfere with other apps I've installed in our Shopify store. I've had a couple of questions about some of the features that I needed help with and Daniel at customer support got back to me with the answer in less than a day. Great support!

Dermamedics | Naturally Simple Skincare
USA
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
WizzCommerce svarede 12. oktober 2023

Hi Dermamedics | Naturally Simple Skincare,

4. december 2023

The app worked great out of the box, and when I had questions the team was very responsive.

cobalt-golf
USA
Cirka en måned bruger appen
WizzCommerce svarede 6. december 2023

Hi cobalt-golf,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you loved our services. Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise.
Should you have any further concerns, just share it with us. We are always happy to help.

All the best!

2. januar 2024

Easy to use, good customer support.

Zatto Market
Brasilien
5 dage bruger appen
WizzCommerce svarede 7. januar 2024

Hi Zatto Market,

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We're happy to hear you are enjoying the app and our customer support team is hitting the mark. We really appreciate you being our customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime :)

30. oktober 2023

amazing people work here! Helped me with every single issue I had Thanks!

Muse Fatale
Litauen
Cirka en måned bruger appen
WizzCommerce svarede 18. november 2023

Hi Muse Fatale,
Your kind words about our app and the team behind it mean the world to us. We're dedicated to delivering top-notch service and are grateful for your ongoing support. If there's ever anything we can do to enhance your experience, please let us know.

26. februar 2024

Super outil, l'assistance m'a aidé

KronoCraft
Frankrig
Cirka 4 timer bruger appen
WizzCommerce svarede 7. marts 2024

Hi KronoCraft,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience!

Again, feel free to reach out to us should there be anything we can make to make it more awesome**.**

11. juni 2023

Needed quick help with a campaign that wasn’t working. The team worked quickly to write new code to solve the issue. Great app!

D2D HealthCo.
6 måneder bruger appen
WizzCommerce svarede 15. juni 2023

Hi D2D HealthCo.,

Thank you for placing your trust in us and for your great compliments. Our team always tries our best to make sure that merchants feel supported. This definitely motivates the whole team to work harder.

We hope to see you around & always wish you the very best!

16. november 2023

Liv was phenomenal - She was so quick to answer my query - Fixed the issue in minutes and was so supportive! Thank you! 100% this app is the best!

Brillo Beauty
Australien
28 dage bruger appen
WizzCommerce svarede 18. november 2023

Hi Brillo Beauty,
We're humbled by your appreciation for our team. Your satisfaction motivates us to maintain the high standards you've come to expect. Here's to more seamless experiences and successful endeavors together!