Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 94% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
1 de enero de 2024

Perfect app!! so organized and user friendly UI ,perfect and so friendly support .
i highly recommend it .

Sezar Global Store
WizzCommerce respondió 7 de enero de 2024

Hi Sezar Global Store,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience!

Again, feel free to reach out to us should there be anything we can make to make it more awesome.

All the best!

24 de noviembre de 2023

Tommy and Liv were so amazing with helping me with my store and all the issues, they resolved everything and stay with me the whole time. I am so grateful.

Life with JessicaS
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación

Hi Life with JessicaS,

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We're happy to hear you are enjoying the app and our customer support team is hitting the mark. We really appreciate you being our customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime :)

20 de diciembre de 2023

Bra kundeservice og tilpasningsdyktige

Skintific
Noruega
WizzCommerce respondió 7 de enero de 2024

Hei Skintific,

Vi er mer enn glade for at teamet vårt kan være en nyttig partner for å støtte deg på reisen din. Vi kan ikke si takk nok for at du valgte appen vår og stoler på oss. Dine gode ord holder oss motiverte og hjalp oss med å fortsette å levere gode opplevelser konsekvent.

Beste ønsker!

23 de noviembre de 2023

Easy to set up, great support service.
Final look is really good on our website.

HEDON
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
23 de noviembre de 2023

I enjoy this app. It helps me increase my AOV of each order.

IvoryLuxe CandleCo
12 meses usando la aplicación

Hi IvoryLuxe CandleCo,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience!

25 de noviembre de 2023

Great app and customer service too!

LILÈ
11 meses usando la aplicación

Hi LILÈ,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you loved our services. Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise.
Should you have any further concerns, just share it with us. We are always happy to help.

26 de noviembre de 2023

Great app, user-friendly, gets all your prices reduced in minutes and adds nice pop-ups that help with sales. Amazing customer service, always helpful with a quick turnaround. Highly recommend.

HOUSE OF ARTISTS UK
9 meses usando la aplicación

Hi HOUSE OF ARTISTS UK,

We are more than happy that our team could be a helpful partner to support you along your journey. We cannot say thank you enough for choosing our app and putting your trust in us. Your kind words keep us motivated and help us continue to deliver great experiences consistently.

Cheers!

14 de enero de 2024

I recently had the pleasure of using the BOGO+ app, and I must say, it exceeded all my expectations. The user-friendly interface made my shopping experience not only smooth but also enjoyable.

The BOGO+ app is incredibly intuitive, making it easy to navigate and find the best deals available. The offers are a game-changer, and the variety of products on the app is impressive.

What truly sets BOGO+ apart is their exceptional customer service. I had a few issues with the app, and the support team responded promptly and efficiently. Their commitment to customer satisfaction is evident, and it made me feel valued as a user.

Overall, I highly recommend the BOGO+ app to anyone looking for a convenient and rewarding shopping experience. With its user-friendly interface, wide range of products, and outstanding customer service, BOGO+ has become my go-to app for unbeatable deals. Kudos to the team behind this fantastic app!

Gnomon Watches
Singapur
20 días usando la aplicación
6 de diciembre de 2023

The support was very helpful and always available

Effe Nails
Italia
WizzCommerce respondió 12 de diciembre de 2023

Hi Effe Nails,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience! We couldn’t be happier that our app and service provided you with a pleasant experience. We will be sharing your feedback with our team.

Wish you all the best ahead!

4 de diciembre de 2023

The app worked great out of the box, and when I had questions the team was very responsive.

cobalt-golf