Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 94% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
16 de noviembre de 2022

Really great APP, it is amazing you can find every possiblity and multy-opitions you may need..., top high recommend!!!

Hello.LA.Girl
3 días usando la aplicación
WizzCommerce respondió 20 de noviembre de 2022

Hi Hello.LA.Girl,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us such amazing feedback! We could not be happier that you are seeing the advantages of using the app and that it adds more value to your business.
Thank you for your trust in our app. We are available to you whenever you give us a ping.

14 de septiembre de 2022

I used this app for BXGX type of BOGO Sale, all other features are great though but I wanted to try this type of campaign. Love it! Customer service is excellent too :) Thanks, team!

Kansa Organics
2 días usando la aplicación
WizzCommerce respondió 14 de septiembre de 2022

Hi Kansa Organics,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words :)

29 de agosto de 2022

I used this app to create a free gift bundle, I could get an answer from Jerry right away on chatting and he was very kind and solved the problem well.
Even this app is free!

Tidalove
WizzCommerce respondió 30 de agosto de 2022

Hi Tidalove,

Thank you so much for your review! Your feedback greatly motivates us to develop DISCOS better. Can't wait to see you grow with our app even more!

24 de noviembre de 2022

Great apps, great support from Daniel and Jennifer. They help me solve the problems in just 1 hour. Quick support and great service, must-have app for your store if you want to boost sale.

HyperWork
Vietnam
WizzCommerce respondió 24 de noviembre de 2022

Hi HyperWork,

Thank you for choosing our app and for putting your trust in us. We are grateful that our support could be of service to your business.
Your generous words keep us motivated and help us continue to deliver great support seamlessly. We are here anytime you need.

7 de febrero de 2023

Great all in one app with very responsive and helpful customer service. Initially app didn't work but they helped get it going in no time.

Detailers Finest
WizzCommerce respondió 8 de febrero de 2023

Hi Detailers Finest,

18 de agosto de 2022

This app is great for adding Bonus Gifts and having Flash Sales on my website. The deals are easy to set and and the app interface is clean and user friendly. The developers are super responsive and great with helping and answering any questions that I had.

Freckleberry Chocolate Factory
Alrededor de 23 horas usando la aplicación
WizzCommerce respondió 18 de agosto de 2022

Hi Freckleberry Chocolate Factory,

21 de septiembre de 2022

Let me get this straight. I've gone through and installed many apps for upsell and cross sell. This is the best app so far. So smooth, clean and easy to use. No laggy during popup and not impacting speed score. Jennifer and Daniel also give a good assist to setup the app.

F.timber
Malasia
Alrededor de 20 horas usando la aplicación
WizzCommerce respondió 21 de septiembre de 2022

Hi F.timber,

Thank you so much for leaving your great experience with our app. We are glad to see satisfied merchants like you. Can't wait to see you grow with our app even more!

22 de noviembre de 2022

Diemžēl manai tēmai tas nederēja, taču šeit strādā lieliski cilvēki. Atsaucīga komanda. Labs atbalsts. No sirds iesaku.

ObiDog
Letonia
Alrededor de 19 horas usando la aplicación
WizzCommerce respondió 22 de noviembre de 2022

Sveiki ObiDog,

Liels paldies par šo 5 zvaigžņu pārskatu. Mēs ļoti novērtējam, ka esat klients un palīdzat dalīties ar mums. Mēs esam šeit, lai jūs jebkurā laikā.

Novēlu jums kādreiz panākumus!

2 de septiembre de 2022

Not sure how I stumbled across this app but I'm definitely glad I did. We were looking for a great gift app that allows customers to choose what to add to the cart from the list. Even though there weren't a lot of reviews, we decided to give it a shot since they were all 5 star and not disappointed. Functionality is exactly what we needed and the support is the absolute best.

marlarenebeauty
Alrededor de 15 horas usando la aplicación
WizzCommerce respondió 5 de septiembre de 2022

Hi marlarenebeauty,

9 de diciembre de 2022

Good app. Mobile pop up could be better. Hard to scroll down when you have multiple choices. Should be able to adjust size of pop up

Boutique Essaim
Canadá
14 días usando la aplicación
WizzCommerce respondió 11 de diciembre de 2022

Hi Boutique Essaim,

Thank you so much for your review! Your feedback greatly motivates us to develop our app better. Can't wait to see you grow with our app even more!