Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 94% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
14 de diciembre de 2023

L'app funziona bene anche se ha qualche piccolo workaround da gestire. Assistenza rapida e competente.

Naturally
Italia
1 día usando la aplicación
WizzCommerce respondió 7 de enero de 2024

Hi Naturally.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience!

We couldn’t be happier that our app and service provided you with a pleasant experience. We will be sharing your feedback with our team.

All the best!

30 de octubre de 2023

amazing people work here! Helped me with every single issue I had Thanks!

Muse Fatale
Lituania
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación

Hi Muse Fatale,
Your kind words about our app and the team behind it mean the world to us. We're dedicated to delivering top-notch service and are grateful for your ongoing support. If there's ever anything we can do to enhance your experience, please let us know.

15 de octubre de 2023

Works great and customer service is awesome

Scandal Candles Co.
9 meses usando la aplicación

Hi Scandal Candles Co.,
It's fantastic to know that our customer service has been responsive and helpful for you. We appreciate your support and look forward to serving you even better in the future.

13 de enero de 2024

Well made, easy to set up, excellent customer service.

ByContrast

Strapz™
Francia
3 meses usando la aplicación
15 de diciembre de 2023

I just installed the app
Will see how it will work for me.
Big like for the support. They are very responsive

sosetebumbac
Rumanía
Alrededor de 1 hora usando la aplicación
WizzCommerce respondió 7 de enero de 2024

Hi sosetebumbac,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you loved our services. Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise.
Should you have any further concerns, just share it with us. We are always happy to help.

10 de octubre de 2023

We have been using this app for several months and it works well and does not interfere with other apps I've installed in our Shopify store. I've had a couple of questions about some of the features that I needed help with and Daniel at customer support got back to me with the answer in less than a day. Great support!

Dermamedics | Naturally Simple Skincare
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
WizzCommerce respondió 12 de octubre de 2023

Hi Dermamedics | Naturally Simple Skincare,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience!

Again, feel free to reach out to us should there be anything we can make to make it more awesome.

5 de diciembre de 2023

I just started my 7 day free trial, and so far I am very happy with the app. Customer support was greatly helpful.

Regelica
Alrededor de 1 hora usando la aplicación
WizzCommerce respondió 12 de diciembre de 2023

Hi Regelica,

We are more than happy that our team could be a helpful partner to support you along in your journey. We cannot say thank you enough for choosing our app and putting your trust in us. Your kind words keep us motivated and helped us continue to deliver great experiences consistently.

All the best!

17 de noviembre de 2023

great quick customer service and great app

Royal Surge
Alrededor de 2 horas usando la aplicación

Hi Royal Surge,
We're thrilled to be part of your business journey! Your satisfaction is our greatest reward, and we're always here to ensure you have a seamless experience with our app. Thank you for choosing us!

26 de septiembre de 2023

Excellente application et un support cliente exceptionnel

Scarf'in
Marruecos
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
WizzCommerce respondió 12 de octubre de 2023

Hi Scarf'in,

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We're happy to hear you are enjoying the app and our customer support team is hitting the mark. We really appreciate you being our customer and helping to share the word about us.

We’re here for you anytime :)