Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
14 janvier 2024

I recently had the pleasure of using the BOGO+ app, and I must say, it exceeded all my expectations. The user-friendly interface made my shopping experience not only smooth but also enjoyable.

The BOGO+ app is incredibly intuitive, making it easy to navigate and find the best deals available. The offers are a game-changer, and the variety of products on the app is impressive.

What truly sets BOGO+ apart is their exceptional customer service. I had a few issues with the app, and the support team responded promptly and efficiently. Their commitment to customer satisfaction is evident, and it made me feel valued as a user.

Overall, I highly recommend the BOGO+ app to anyone looking for a convenient and rewarding shopping experience. With its user-friendly interface, wide range of products, and outstanding customer service, BOGO+ has become my go-to app for unbeatable deals. Kudos to the team behind this fantastic app!

Gnomon Watches
Singapour
20 jours d’utilisation de l’application
WizzCommerce a répondu 7 mars 2024

Hi Gnomon Watches,

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We're happy to hear you are enjoying the app and our customer support team is hitting the mark. We really appreciate you being our customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime :)

22 mars 2024

I have just started using this app. So far so good. Customer service has been great. I asked for a quick update to avoid the a coupon code double up and it was immediately fixed!

Recommend for sure.

Seek & Ramble
Australie
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application

Hi Seek & Ramble,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience!

We couldn’t be happier that our app and service provided you with a pleasant experience. We will be sharing your feedback with our team.

Again, feel free to reach out to us should there be anything we can make to make it more awesome.

7 mars 2024

I had some questions around customisations, the team were quick to respond and make the requested changes with no issue and within the timeframe they committed to.

ilovemylife
Australie
10 jours d’utilisation de l’application

Hi ilovemylife,

We’re here for you anytime :)

3 avril 2024

great app that works well with my theme!

Saloniq.ca
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application

Hi Saloniq.ca,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you loved our services. Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise.
Should you have any further concerns, just share it with us. We are always happy to help.

1 avril 2024

It works exactly like I wanted it to, and it's free. Thank you so much!!!

BW Beauty
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application

Hi BW Beauty,

9 avril 2024

Although the app didn't do exactly what we needed it to, the support on live chat were fantastic. Their dev stepped in to try to fix the challenge we were facing. They went above and beyond.

Pet Portraits
États-Unis
Environ 23 heures d’utilisation de l’application

Hi Pet Portraits,

26 novembre 2023

Great app, user-friendly, gets all your prices reduced in minutes and adds nice pop-ups that help with sales. Amazing customer service, always helpful with a quick turnaround. Highly recommend.

HOUSE OF ARTISTS UK
Royaume-Uni
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
WizzCommerce a répondu 29 novembre 2023

Hi HOUSE OF ARTISTS UK,

We are more than happy that our team could be a helpful partner to support you along your journey. We cannot say thank you enough for choosing our app and putting your trust in us. Your kind words keep us motivated and help us continue to deliver great experiences consistently.

Cheers!

15 décembre 2023

I just installed the app
Will see how it will work for me.
Big like for the support. They are very responsive

sosetebumbac
Roumanie
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
WizzCommerce a répondu 7 janvier 2024

Hi sosetebumbac,

4 mars 2024

Easy instruction to set up the app - had a minor inconvience in how I wanted to use BXGY campaign. I contacted the support and they had a solution for me in 10 minutes. Awesome!

InnocareDenmark
Danemark
Environ 3 heures d’utilisation de l’application
WizzCommerce a répondu 7 mars 2024

Hi InnocareDenmark,

23 novembre 2023

I enjoy this app. It helps me increase my AOV of each order.

IvoryLuxe CandleCo