Avis (185)

• 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
29 mai 2024

This is by far the best BOGO app on the Shopify App store. I have tried multiple different ones and this is easy to use and does exactly what we want it to do. We had a small bug in the system, which was resolved in less than 12h with an amazing customer service experience. We can highly recommend it!

Gryller
Allemagne
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
18 juin 2024

I spent a lot of time finding an app that had the deals I wanted for my customers even more on a free plan but I finally found it here.
The application is very complete with all types of offers BXGX, BYGY, Upsell, etc...
The application is very customizable and if you want to customize something that is not there you can simply contact support.
Joyce was very kind to me and helped me as quickly as possible !
I strongly recommend this intuitive application to anyone who wants to get started on Shopify.
You can pay for a higher plan to go further even if the free version is sufficient.

BlueShield
France
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
4 juin 2024

Awesome app that helps my shop. Very kind and communicative support. Thank you! Recommended!!!

Not Vitamins
Royaume-Uni
19 jours d’utilisation de l’application
13 avril 2024

This app has helped my conversions greatly. It's easy to use and set up. I did have a small hiccup, but the communication with the app creators was phenomenal. They helped me resolved my issue quickly, and I'm really happy with it

Emunah Beauty
États-Unis
22 jours d’utilisation de l’application

Hi Emunah Beauty,

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We're happy to hear you are enjoying the app and our customer support team is hitting the mark. We really appreciate you being our customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime :)

16 avril 2024

The theme that i was using wasn´t working with the app. It took Daniel and Andrew 5 minutes to help me and make it work. Super fast support. Thank you for helping me and others!

Silky Waves
États-Unis
7 jours d’utilisation de l’application
5 mai 2024

I had a problem with the domain in the checkout and they fixed it so fast. Thank you so much Andrew!

Petalights
Espagne
23 jours d’utilisation de l’application
3 avril 2024

great app that works well with my theme!

Saloniq.ca
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application

Hi Saloniq.ca,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you loved our services. Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise.
Should you have any further concerns, just share it with us. We are always happy to help.

26 juin 2024

Great customer service who were able to help me quickly, thank you again!

SeventyOne
France
Environ 3 heures d’utilisation de l’application
7 mars 2024

I had some questions around customisations, the team were quick to respond and make the requested changes with no issue and within the timeframe they committed to.

ilovemylife
Australie
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application

Hi ilovemylife,

We’re here for you anytime :)

22 mars 2024

I have just started using this app. So far so good. Customer service has been great. I asked for a quick update to avoid the a coupon code double up and it was immediately fixed!

Recommend for sure.

Seek & Ramble
Australie
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application

Hi Seek & Ramble,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience!

We couldn’t be happier that our app and service provided you with a pleasant experience. We will be sharing your feedback with our team.

Again, feel free to reach out to us should there be anything we can make to make it more awesome.