Recensioner (187)

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
29 maj 2024

This is by far the best BOGO app on the Shopify App store. I have tried multiple different ones and this is easy to use and does exactly what we want it to do. We had a small bug in the system, which was resolved in less than 12h with an amazing customer service experience. We can highly recommend it!

Gryller
Tyskland
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
18 juni 2024

I spent a lot of time finding an app that had the deals I wanted for my customers even more on a free plan but I finally found it here.
The application is very complete with all types of offers BXGX, BYGY, Upsell, etc...
The application is very customizable and if you want to customize something that is not there you can simply contact support.
Joyce was very kind to me and helped me as quickly as possible !
I strongly recommend this intuitive application to anyone who wants to get started on Shopify.
You can pay for a higher plan to go further even if the free version is sufficient.

BlueShield
Frankrike
En dag användning av appen
4 juni 2024

Awesome app that helps my shop. Very kind and communicative support. Thank you! Recommended!!!

Not Vitamins
Storbritannien
19 dagar användning av appen
13 april 2024

This app has helped my conversions greatly. It's easy to use and set up. I did have a small hiccup, but the communication with the app creators was phenomenal. They helped me resolved my issue quickly, and I'm really happy with it

Emunah Beauty
USA
22 dagar användning av appen

Hi Emunah Beauty,

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We're happy to hear you are enjoying the app and our customer support team is hitting the mark. We really appreciate you being our customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime :)

16 april 2024

The theme that i was using wasn´t working with the app. It took Daniel and Andrew 5 minutes to help me and make it work. Super fast support. Thank you for helping me and others!

Silky Waves
USA
7 dagar användning av appen
5 maj 2024

I had a problem with the domain in the checkout and they fixed it so fast. Thank you so much Andrew!

Petalights
Spanien
23 dagar användning av appen
26 juni 2024

Great customer service who were able to help me quickly, thank you again!

SeventyOne
Frankrike
Ungefär 3 timmar användning av appen
3 april 2024

great app that works well with my theme!

Saloniq.ca
Kanada
4 månader användning av appen

Hi Saloniq.ca,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you loved our services. Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise.
Should you have any further concerns, just share it with us. We are always happy to help.

7 mars 2024

I had some questions around customisations, the team were quick to respond and make the requested changes with no issue and within the timeframe they committed to.

ilovemylife
Australien
3 månader användning av appen

Hi ilovemylife,

We’re here for you anytime :)

22 mars 2024

I have just started using this app. So far so good. Customer service has been great. I asked for a quick update to avoid the a coupon code double up and it was immediately fixed!

Recommend for sure.

Seek & Ramble
Australien
3 dagar användning av appen

Hi Seek & Ramble,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience!

We couldn’t be happier that our app and service provided you with a pleasant experience. We will be sharing your feedback with our team.

Again, feel free to reach out to us should there be anything we can make to make it more awesome.