QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

by TenGrowth

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

Daily Nutrition

One of the easiest Quantity Break apps I've worked with and the support team was great. The pricing is also super fair starting with their free plan.

November 20, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! It's a challenge to make a simple tool with powerful features. Your review makes us realize that we are on the right track 😉

Synapsys-estore

Great app providing us with a quick and easy way to offer discounts across products and different promotions for different products. We identified a problem and it was quickly fixed by the support team. Communication with the TenGrowth team is great as well, very prompt and efficient.

November 4, 2020

Thank you for your honest review! We do our best to simplify the app and provide you high-quality support you deserve :)

Wheyl Nutrition Co.

Does the job simply! The set-up is simple and effective and we're always delighted by their support team. Cheers!

November 4, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. We are always happy to help 👍

Folly Deals

Amazing service. They respond to my request super fast and fix the problem in a 24h. I cant wait to keep using this service. 5stars

October 28, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We do our best to help you as much as we can😊

Tubz UK

Does exactly what we need for multiple discount options, and support is friendly and fast when we've needed them.

August 24, 2020

Glad to meet your expectations😊 Don't hesitate to contact us if you need our assistance!

Printcess Letter

If you're looking for a quantity discount app this is by far the best one! Not like other apps, this one allows you to use express checkout. It also doesn't add any spammy looking discount codes to the checkout. The support is friendly and helpful and even helps you reposition the quantity table on your product page! 5 Stars from me!!

August 21, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate it. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Wandermensch

Sometimes its not working. And that means i lose a client if it isn't working, because im promising discounts if people buy more and when they don't see discounts they think im lying to them. Why is it so hard for shopify to just make multiple automated discounts possible?

Update: I tried to contact support, but all 3 button/links on the app are not working.

August 21, 2020

Thank you for sharing with us! We will keep working to improve your experience with our app. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need our assistance. The build-in chart is working👍

Oasis Promos

I have been using this app for a while now, and I am impressed by the level of customer service. Even though there is a huge time zone difference, but these guys go above and beyond to help their clients. 99.9% of the times, they get back to you in less than 24 hours with a solution.....that's amazing.

Highly highly recommended. I have tried several other Quantity / Tier Price Discount Apps but my conclusion is, QD is the BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK.

Keep it up guys, you are doing an amazing job!

July 22, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you😊

DummyMe

very good app and a helpful support team, I think no e-commerce stores can miss offering bundle discount to the customer and this app can cover all the discounts types which suit your store or brand
highly recommended

July 21, 2020

Thank you for the review. It means so much for our team!

Hemid

one of the greatest app you should apply it to your store in order to success. really great addition with so much adorable features

July 21, 2020

Thank you for the review! Your support inspires us to make the app even better.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10