QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

by TenGrowth

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

TRIAD Electromotive Limited UK

Very good customer support. Helps a lot with everything you need. Simple layout, easy understandable.

Warning

Outstanding experience with the performance of this app. Well was going to try other app but up-gradation to plan worked so well for me.

RAVE EMPIRE RIGA

Helping me a lot. Just started getting some sales and it worked so well on the products like this strategy helped me to boost the revenue.

Bramley and Walker

The Paid Plans are very affordable as compare to other apps. FREE Plan is also helpful but still planning to move to the upper plan.

WingsLove

this app is great, and it meets my blunk discount needs and the customer service is awesome too!!! recommend!

The Proper Soap Company

Enabling tiered pricing, huge volume discounts and other features supporting my store a lot and boosting the revenue. I am fully satisfied with this app and customer support is amazing.

Salon Store

Features are fully mobile supported. Had a bit issue in the configuration but excellent customer support resolved it immediately.

Coverline Hair Color

Can easily manage the discount option automatically offered by the Quantity Breaks / Discounts. Superb Customer support

Friends of Tea

Helped me drive the seasonal sales on my store. Very unique way of driving more customers to the store.

Eshopping4life

I am so happy that right now I can see so many features being offered in the free plan. I am having a lot of support