QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

by TenGrowth

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

Brave Comfort

Very easy to automate the quick updates on the pricing of the products. Management was smooth with the automatic discount option.

Mitch Bogen

Quantity Breaks App helped me improve the number of sales by showing quantity discounts to the customers.

Poppy's Cookshop

Used this app to get the tags like Buy X and Get Y which is basically good strategy on the products to turn visitors into sales.

Persebaya Store

Free just for trial, not plan :D - Free just for trial, not plan :D - Free just for trial, not plan :D

March 26, 2020

We are very sorry for the misunderstanding.
Our app does have a free plan, but with limited functionality.
Starting with the "PRO" plan, absolutely all the features of our app are available.

Gourde Morning

Great app, used it for few days so far but already had some sales with quantity breaks.
There was a bug (due to my theme configuration) and they fixed it very quickly, which is very appreciable.
Support is great.
I recommand this app

jasonjackets

Entire the customers to buy more by offering the best volume discount packages to the coming visitors on the store.

Bowlpros Wholesale

very nice app and good support. They helped me with custom installation right away. the app does what it says.

PushLaces

Does the job well. Really good customer service. IT team put the app in no problem quick and efficient. Job well done thank you

Oraly

5* from me - really good, clean design - will keep using for sure.

Even has a free plan which is great.

Vapez.Club

This is arguably the best app I have found for applying multiple automatic discount codes.

It didn't meet my needs as I wanted to be able to offer the automatic discount codes across collections; however, the support team were amazing and set up everything for me.

I have trialled so many apps and this one definitely worked the best, but again, unfortunately it didn't do exactly what I wanted, but I'd be remiss if I didn't leave them a review as the app and support team were phenomenal.