QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

by TenGrowth

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

Velo Mate

Excellent application started working out of the box, no need to update the theme, simple setup without geek things!

OK Buds Distribution

Great app! It allows for bulk discounts even when customers are purchasing a variety of variable items within a product, which is what i needed!

Accurate Solar Tags / Accurate Signs and Engraving

The app is great. After trying about 9 apps, was getting nowhere. So I sent a BCC email to a dozen discount/break app devs. Got great feedback and found the right group with the right app. This is the way to go when you want a wild condition met. They are helpful and ready to assist. GREAT JOB. thank you!

Suhaana Bath & Body

Amazing customer service! Thanks guys for all you have done to help my business grow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

lanternhous

TOP for discounts! It has all I need for sales. I tried this app after another veeery buggy. This one works great! Thanks

cloclock

Guys from the support, thank you so much! This was my first app, and I couldn’t understand how to set it up. They helped me run everything and showed how to use it. It’s a perfect app and team!

Moody Bee

This app works well and had what we needed. I was most impressed with the fast and helpful service.

grocerybasket.ca

I wanted an app to give a Buy 1 Get 1 offer on multiple products, which is free for use. The app had some issues and the tech tech team worked on it on a priority basis. I am using it now and I am happy with it.The tech team are very helpful and nice to work with.
Here are some nice facts
1. The app is easy to work with, no big technical knowledge needed
2. Eazy integration with Shopify Suppy theme
3. Good support from Tech team

Spike and Sparrow

With this app I can apply tiered pricing and volume discounts for the products I choose. It’s very convenient.

myaditby

Great app for my store! Recommend to anyone who works in ecommerce. Simple, powerful, and to the point!