QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

by TenGrowth

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

Lucky Store 8

I was spammed by these people by email because their app broke my entire store once, making it so that people could not check out at all, which made me lose money once and made the entire cart broken. They then begged me and spammed me with like 4 emails saying to come back to have them give me premium for free. NOT EVEN WORTH IT FOR FREE. It then, broke my entire store and made me lose HUNDREDS of dollars worth of sales, the quantity would constantly change, and would set my items to prices that were absurd. Basically, people could buy 100 of my items for the price of one. Terrible, and lose my email. Stop spamming it. I am NOT going to remove this review.

January 30, 2020

Hi!
There was a little misunderstanding between us.
When you installed our app for the first time, you faced the problem that you described in the negative review. We quickly fixed the bug and informed you in the letter. We are not spamming and we were not going to.
The second problem mentioned in your review may be connected with the app settings. There was chosen the rule “Buy X get Y”, in your case - buy 2 and get 10 for free. It is the reason for the money loss!
Please accept our sincere apologies for this situation. We didn’t want to mislead you.

Veeksy

I am not IT person, so don't really know which one caused the issue. Basically, QD displays a bit slow. Not sure it is the online store, or from QD.
But we enjoy it overall.

Maui Keto Treats

This app looks good to me. I will recommend to others too. I am going to applly this feature to my all product list :)

GloVibe

Does exactly what is says, very helpful! Highly recommend to anyone trying to increase sales on their website.

A to Z Gadgets UK

The solution works as intended. We set-up a tiered discount policy Storewide for our products and were able also to take a any notes well by naming the campaign. In the checkout screen the campaign is clearly explained and evident.

Eyesome Shop

Very easy to setup and easy to make customization. Good app if you want to give bundle deals to your products.

Smile Cards

For free it is a good ap didn't test it fully yet but seems good. Maybe the second review will come after a few days of testing it

Healthshop 101

This ap was fast to set up and seems to work great. No going into liquid or hard stuff............

BEAUTI.sa

i just installed the app and will be testing it for specific tasks
i will be posting again if it worked out for me,
me requirement is to have discount that is related to the order amount and can be limited to certain amount and compined from discount percent to fixed amount
for example if order is less than 3000 discount percent is applied and if it is gretter than 3000 fixed amount is applied is that Possible?

January 9, 2020

Hello!

Thank you for your feedback! We will answer your questions by email.

SSB

Really great app that helped with my store. Boosted conversion rate and not to forget about their FREE forever plan!