QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

by TenGrowth

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

SSB

Really great app that helped with my store. Boosted conversion rate and not to forget about their FREE forever plan!

QLGadgets

Just installed this app and set it up very easily. I like how the discounts show in the product page. So far it is working great.

9 Energy

I am using this app to help create discounts for my customers and to open up a different method of marketing to my customer base.

nawears

Works great so far. Fairly easy. The hardest thing is it make you write a 100 word review before it works, lol.

Spend With Pride

Easily the best quantity discount app ever. I've searched for many quantity break apps and all of the ones I found were for a certain price. This app is the only app that is free!! Good customer service. Highly recommend:)

heywikwiks

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this ap

juhri

the best app i have ever used so far easy to setup , fast and good customer service. help me set my discounts, very friendly.

Teesign

Appreciate your free app. Simple and easy to use. I use this app to help me auto generate discount based on purchase quantity.

The Healing Touch Shoppe

This is an amazing app. It really makes a difference with sales since it places the discount information right where the customer looks first. Can't believe this isn't a standard part of Shopify in the first place, so very grateful you created it and made it available.

HahaGet

I used this app for the first time, but encountered some technical problems.

The APP team helped me fix everything!

Most importantly, yes, they are all free, but meet our demand for quantity discount marketing

I really appreciate their team, their service is really excellent. I love your APP!