Note globale
  • 5 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 4 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 6 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
5 février 2020

TOP for discounts! It has all I need for sales. I tried this app after another veeery buggy. This one works great! Thanks

lanternhous
5 février 2020

Guys from the support, thank you so much! This was my first app, and I couldn’t understand how to set it up. They helped me run everything and showed how to use it. It’s a perfect app and team!

cloclock
15 juillet 2020

very good app and a helpful support team, I think no e-commerce stores can miss offering bundle discount to the customer and this app can cover all the discounts types which suit your store or brand
highly recommended

DummyMe
TenGrowth a répondu 21 juillet 2020

Thank you for the review. It means so much for our team!

17 décembre 2019

I needed an app to help me apply discounts based on quantity. I got the limited time offer so I am extremely happy with the result over all. Lets see how long this goes. I wish the team all the best. Thank You!

eventprintusa
TenGrowth a répondu 17 décembre 2019

Thanks for your feedback! For those who installed it for free, it will remain free forever! Enjoy using!

Modifié le 12 janvier 2020

Does exactly what is says, very helpful! Highly recommend to anyone trying to increase sales on their website.

GloVibe
12 mai 2020

Great app! Excellent customization even in the free version, everything works as it should. The support team is the best!

datatos
12 janvier 2020

Great app for my store! Recommend to anyone who works in ecommerce. Simple, powerful, and to the point!

myaditby
13 juin 2020

The customer service response is great and fast, they fixed my app and it works well now just need to tweak a little on the promotion mechanic.

Snatchshoppe
Singapour
TenGrowth a répondu 19 juin 2020

Thank you! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with 👍

4 janvier 2020

Easily the best quantity discount app ever. I've searched for many quantity break apps and all of the ones I found were for a certain price. This app is the only app that is free!! Good customer service. Highly recommend:)

Spend With Pride
3 janvier 2020

Appreciate your free app. Simple and easy to use. I use this app to help me auto generate discount based on purchase quantity.

Teesign