Note globale
  • 5 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 4 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 6 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
14 juillet 2020

one of the greatest app you should apply it to your store in order to success. really great addition with so much adorable features

Hemid
Arabie saoudite
TenGrowth a répondu 21 juillet 2020

Thank you for the review! Your support inspires us to make the app even better.

11 janvier 2020

The solution works as intended. We set-up a tiered discount policy Storewide for our products and were able also to take a any notes well by naming the campaign. In the checkout screen the campaign is clearly explained and evident.

A to Z Gadgets UK
Royaume-Uni
5 janvier 2020

I am using this app to help create discounts for my customers and to open up a different method of marketing to my customer base.

9 Energy
19 août 2020

If you're looking for a quantity discount app this is by far the best one! Not like other apps, this one allows you to use express checkout. It also doesn't add any spammy looking discount codes to the checkout. The support is friendly and helpful and even helps you reposition the quantity table on your product page! 5 Stars from me!!

Printcess Letter
Allemagne
TenGrowth a répondu 21 août 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate it. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

13 février 2020

Great app! It allows for bulk discounts even when customers are purchasing a variety of variable items within a product, which is what i needed!

OK Buds Distribution
Modifié le 1 janvier 2020

works like a charm, and after all its totally free ^_^ but ill surely be donating some $$ to devs for such a great app..

Slimit Wear
Royaume-Uni
27 décembre 2019

Downloaded this app yesterday and works perfectly! Only free app that I have found that offers bulk discounts by collections. Also, I can have more than 1 bulk discount group running at the same time. Definitely would recommend this app to anyone!

Keuka Outlet
16 juin 2020

It’s so wonderful and useful for my Shopify. Since I used this app, my store sales started to rise. I really believe in its role to grow my store. So I want to recommend it to all Shopify sellers because it is highly recommended.

thequarantime
TenGrowth a répondu 19 juin 2020

Thanks! Your review inspires us to work harder😀

16 juin 2020

I already try other app-related this but this awesome for our store. all of the review applications and it was Loox who stood out the most. We decided to try them out and we were overwhelmed by the feedback from our customers.

HNKL
TenGrowth a répondu 19 juin 2020

Thank you for the review! We are glad to meet your expectations.

13 juin 2020

Great app and Great customer care service, timely, friendly and professional. The app has a great design, multiple discount options, one of the best out there !

FabWon Brand, LLC
TenGrowth a répondu 19 juin 2020

Thank you so much for your review from TenGrowth team. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with our app.