QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

by TenGrowth

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

Surbec

I liked this app. Many features. Very responsive support to assist with setup. I recommend this app.

December 26, 2019

Thanks! We were happy to help you! Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Activity tracker now

I liked this app. Many features. No problems with installation. FREE))) RECOMMEND! A great option to start!

Primetime Looks

Ok so I got the app, seems like a good one! Runs as it should, so far no issues and seems like the discounts work well

eventprintusa

I needed an app to help me apply discounts based on quantity. I got the limited time offer so I am extremely happy with the result over all. Lets see how long this goes. I wish the team all the best. Thank You!

December 17, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! For those who installed it for free, it will remain free forever! Enjoy using!

Adults' Paint-By-Number Kits

tried a very shitty app before this one is ok i had no problems with them all is good fast support.

wowgifts

Guys from the support, thank you so much! This was my first app, and I couldn’t understand how to set it up. They helped me run everything and showed how to use it. It’s a perfect app and team!

JD Accessories

I’m preparing for Black Friday now and the app is a great discovery to help my store deal with volume discounts. Recommend!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next