QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

by TenGrowth

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

Friends of Tea

Helped me drive the seasonal sales on my store. Very unique way of driving more customers to the store.

Eshopping4life

I am so happy that right now I can see so many features being offered in the free plan. I am having a lot of support

Shoe Fest

Quantity discount is a super smart strategy I applied on my discount which eventually leaded to more sales.

La Maison Maslouhi

I can quickly configure the a min order for the wholesalers in terms of cash and the items. Really liked this feature.

Wein-Georgien

I really love the promptness of customer support. Features provided by this app are exceptional and working perfectly for my store.

Vintage Rose Weddings

Quantity Breaks App is useful if you want to boost the average selling price. Very good features....

KPMG Store

I really liked how does it offer all these message displays to the visitor on my profile. Really loving using this app.

Priest London

I am using this App to attract customers to purchase more by displaying the quantity discount on my products. I am loving this feature via this app.

Los Angeles Trading Districts

Bulk discount is one of the best features of the Quantity Breakes/Discounts app. Definitely looking into more packages.

Brave Comfort

Very easy to automate the quick updates on the pricing of the products. Management was smooth with the automatic discount option.