QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

by TenGrowth

Quantity discount, volume discount, discounted pricing +Upsell

Lucky Store 8

I was spammed by these people by email because their app broke my entire store once, making it so that people could not check out at all, which made me lose money once and made the entire cart broken. They then begged me and spammed me with like 4 emails saying to come back to have them give me premium for free. NOT EVEN WORTH IT FOR FREE. It then, broke my entire store and made me lose HUNDREDS of dollars worth of sales, the quantity would constantly change, and would set my items to prices that were absurd. Basically, people could buy 100 of my items for the price of one. Terrible, and lose my email. Stop spamming it. I am NOT going to remove this review.

January 30, 2020

Hi!
There was a little misunderstanding between us.
When you installed our app for the first time, you faced the problem that you described in the negative review. We quickly fixed the bug and informed you in the letter. We are not spamming and we were not going to.
The second problem mentioned in your review may be connected with the app settings. There was chosen the rule “Buy X get Y”, in your case - buy 2 and get 10 for free. It is the reason for the money loss!
Please accept our sincere apologies for this situation. We didn’t want to mislead you.

tresics

So far setup has been a breeze, and I can finally setup the discount levels I need. I don't know why shopify can't get it together and offer this stuff as standard in their paid subscriptions.
If I have any problems, I will definitely come back for support and review update.
*edit: after setting up and testing out the Percentage Discount, it appears this app does not work. I didn't try the 'buy x get y' discount, because I only need the percentage discount, which does not work.

January 22, 2020

Hello!
We are very sorry about your situation!
Since you left a review, we have made many significant changes to our app.
If you return to us, our technical team will set up everything for you quickly and absolutely free.

VikingsBrand

The product search does not work. IF you have a lot of products, don't install this app, there is a search box for products, but it does not work.

December 17, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are sorry to know that you have faced such a situation. Search is working now, and the issue may be caused by not been given you sufficient knowledge about its work. To avoid the same problem, we modified the search processes.