QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts) | Reviews

by TenGrowth

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

Lush by Me

I used this app to help with the discount volume of my products. After switching from temporary to primary theme of shopify the app did not apply any of my discounts. I waited about 2 days before someone contacted me. Once contact was made I had to wait another 1-2 days before app was working. Now, I am having the same problem again. This time I did not switch my themes at all. I have discounts on my site for my customers and of course I know that they tried it out and it did not work. I have a big sale this weekend and I am just so disappointed right now. I have tried contacting, however their time frame is 48 hours. Eugene Oleshkevich from QD reached out to me and apologize about any inconvenience. I wasn't thinking about the different time zone at the time, which played a big factor of having someone reach out to fix the problem. He also explained that a specialist was ready to help me the next morning. Great communication was done upon the situation. Hopefully in the near future we might have 24/7 support.

September 6, 2021

Thank you for your honest review! We do our best to simplify the app and provide you high-quality support you deserve :)

DIAMOND PRIDE

good app & great customer service! sadly we had to move on due to a specific must-have feature this app couldn't provide. totally recommend this app to anyone!! thanks jessica & team

Moody Bee

This app works well and had what we needed. I was most impressed with the fast and helpful service.

Veeksy

I am not IT person, so don't really know which one caused the issue. Basically, QD displays a bit slow. Not sure it is the online store, or from QD.
But we enjoy it overall.

CrannyGel Store

So far so good, but it seems that it doesn't take effect unless I rate it. Please correct/assist me if I'm wrong. Thx.

January 7, 2020

Hello! Thank you for your feedback! I should note that all the features of our app are available regardless of whether you left a review or not. If something doesn't work, please use our technical support. We will set up everything especially for you quickly and absolutely free!

Smart Outdoor Store

I used this app to increase order value in my store. it's very easy and usefull. the customer care is great

e-beldi

I recommend it to everyone as many free pop up apps are not so user friendly and are quite complicated

KaRyMi

I used this app to help me give discounts when customers buy more than one of a product. I ran into a problem and they had it fixed the next day! Pretty great for a free app.