QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

by TenGrowth

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

DIAMOND PRIDE

good app & great customer service! sadly we had to move on due to a specific must-have feature this app couldn't provide. totally recommend this app to anyone!! thanks jessica & team

Moody Bee

This app works well and had what we needed. I was most impressed with the fast and helpful service.

Veeksy

I am not IT person, so don't really know which one caused the issue. Basically, QD displays a bit slow. Not sure it is the online store, or from QD.
But we enjoy it overall.

CrannyGel Store

So far so good, but it seems that it doesn't take effect unless I rate it. Please correct/assist me if I'm wrong. Thx.

January 7, 2020

Hello! Thank you for your feedback! I should note that all the features of our app are available regardless of whether you left a review or not. If something doesn't work, please use our technical support. We will set up everything especially for you quickly and absolutely free!

Smart Outdoor Store

I used this app to increase order value in my store. it's very easy and usefull. the customer care is great

e-beldi

I recommend it to everyone as many free pop up apps are not so user friendly and are quite complicated

KaRyMi

I used this app to help me give discounts when customers buy more than one of a product. I ran into a problem and they had it fixed the next day! Pretty great for a free app.