QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

by TenGrowth

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

Oasis Promos

I have been using this app for a while now, and I am impressed by the level of customer service. Even though there is a huge time zone difference, but these guys go above and beyond to help their clients. 99.9% of the times, they get back to you in less than 24 hours with a solution.....that's amazing.

Highly highly recommended. I have tried several other Quantity / Tier Price Discount Apps but my conclusion is, QD is the BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK.

Keep it up guys, you are doing an amazing job!

July 22, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you😊

DummyMe

very good app and a helpful support team, I think no e-commerce stores can miss offering bundle discount to the customer and this app can cover all the discounts types which suit your store or brand
highly recommended

July 21, 2020

Thank you for the review. It means so much for our team!

Hemid

one of the greatest app you should apply it to your store in order to success. really great addition with so much adorable features

July 21, 2020

Thank you for the review! Your support inspires us to make the app even better.

Fitness Banger

Just an awesome app for quantity breaks. This app gives everything in the free version which is so cool. Also, Their support was really appreciating. They help you out in the exact time they said, no more gimmicks. Literally, The best app and support for Quantity breaks. You can go for it.

July 21, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We do our best to help you as much as we can😊

Unimakers

Super fast response from their support team. Issues solved in a short time & promptly. I would highly suggest you install once in your store you won't regret. Thanks, team for creating easy to setup and fast loading app.

July 13, 2020

Thank you for review from TenGrowth team👍

Natural-Brows

Very straightforward app, delivers what it promises. The customer support was fast and sorted out my issue within a few hours. Thanks QD!

July 9, 2020

Thank you for your kind words! We were to help you😊

AfriqueCart

Very interesting app. I’ve downloaded it for just a couple of days, support replied emails very promptly. Look forward to generating more traffic to my website.

July 1, 2020

Thank you for the warm words! We are always happy to help you👍

Cupplace

Awesome app for the Shopify stores. very good support from app developers team . I will totally recommended this app. 5 out of 5. Thank you so much.

July 1, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Elixir Naturals

it's good app to make a profitable. i recommended this app to increase your sale by using various offer which provides by this app.

June 19, 2020

Thank you! Your review will help other customers to make their choice.

HNKL

I already try other app-related this but this awesome for our store. all of the review applications and it was Loox who stood out the most. We decided to try them out and we were overwhelmed by the feedback from our customers.

June 19, 2020

Thank you for the review! We are glad to meet your expectations.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10