Note globale
  • 9 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 4 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 13 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
8 décembre 2023

Everything went wel a great eye opener for future promo.

GRITS Official
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
28 novembre 2023

Downloaded the Disco app to run a Black Friday sale. Blown away by the easy of setup, functionality, and customization options. Exactly what I was looking for. Highly recommend!

BlueRidge Co.
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
7 novembre 2023

I love the app work perfectly. They're super fast to improve the app. I asked for a feature Fixed price and within 24 hours it was up. I recommend that app 100%

Alluneedbro
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
12 novembre 2023

me estan cobrando sobre la venta de productos aun no siendo utilizada la aplicación. la verdad no lo recomiendo. cobra por instalar la aplicación y tambíen por cada producto vendido en el descuento y tambíen si no tienes programada ninguna oferta.

Glowa
Mexique
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
ProductEssentials a répondu 14 novembre 2023

Saludos,

Gracias por compartir sus comentarios. Entendemos sus preocupaciones y nos gustaría abordarlas.

En primer lugar, nos gustaría aclarar que su suscripción actual es parte de nuestro plan mensual recurrente. Este plan está diseñado para proporcionar acceso continuo a nuestros servicios y características. Sin embargo, también ofrecemos un plan 'Gratis Para Siempre', al que puede cambiarse en cualquier momento, si prefiere una opción más básica sin cargos recurrentes.

Apreciamos su negocio y estamos aquí para apoyarlo en todo lo que podamos. Por favor, póngase en contacto con support@productessentials.app para que podamos resolver este asunto para usted.

Atentamente,
John Skovsgaard

9 décembre 2023

Great support, simple to use.
Needs more style for the timer.

Bloom Hardware
Australie
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 13 janvier 2024

I initially downloaded Disco to assist me in adding Black Friday deals to my store, and I’ve had a good experience with it so far. The guides were easy to follow, and now my store is performing great.

Crucian Gardens Apparel
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
25 novembre 2023

The best sales app we have used. Easy to understand and use. Very useful for our store. Comes with friendly and quick help from the support team.

Tech Direct NG
Nigeria
13 jours d’utilisation de l’application
23 novembre 2023

It looks good, but it is not compatible with Shopify Emails. Unfortunately because of this app in my mails is showed the original price of the products instead my discounted price. How should I pay for such a mess? On Black Friday? Wow. Thank you!

TheNorseWind
Bulgarie
14 jours d’utilisation de l’application
ProductEssentials a répondu 25 novembre 2023

Hello,

I'm truly sorry to hear about the difficulties you've encountered while using our app in conjunction with Shopify Emails. I understand how frustrating these technical issues can be.

I'd like to clarify that our app is designed specifically to adjust prices at predetermined times and does not directly integrate with Shopify Emails. This means that any discrepancies you're seeing in the email prices are related to the way Shopify Emails interacts with product pricing data.

That being said, I'm here to help as much as I can. As this seems to be an issue on Shopify's end, I encourage you to reach out to Shopify's support team for more specific assistance regarding their email service. They are best equipped to address concerns related to Shopify Emails.

Additionally, considering your experience, it might be beneficial to explore alternative email marketing tools that align more closely with your needs. There are several robust and user-friendly options available that offer a better solution.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do to assist you. Your satisfaction with our app is our top priority, and we're committed to making your experience as positive as possible.

28 novembre 2023

really smooth and easy to run, one suggestion is that the app could not allow other discounts to be used whilst its running, but other than that great!

the Housite UK
Royaume-Uni
6 jours d’utilisation de l’application
20 novembre 2023

The Best customer service!!
Cannot recommend this app enough! The support we received in the lead up to our sale has been above and beyond - John you are amazing, thank-you!

BARE Leather