Disco: Flash Sales & Urgency

Disco: Flash Sales & Urgency

by ProductEssentials

Schedule sales, storewide discounts & add countdown timer bar

Ivanna Vape

I installed this 30mins before Black Friday. So quick and easy to use. I’ll have to see how well it works!

Arevamae Merchandise

This app is very simple and very well thought out and easy to use. If you want to have easy sales/discounts, then this app is the one to use.

November 25, 2019

Thank you so much! I really appreciate you taking the time to review the app.

It is great to hear that you find the app simple and easy to use. Wish you the best of luck with your Black Friday sale!

Ashcosmetics

love the app! very user friendly and easy to set up. Would recommend this to anyone wanting to set up offer!

November 25, 2019

I am so grateful that you took the time to review our app and very happy to hear that you found it easy to use.

Thanks! I wish you all the best with your sale.

delesya

Me a gustado. problema es ,que con cuenta de pruba no se puede modificar ventanas de cuenta atras. seria genial si lo podia hacer.
Me me han resuelto mi problema rápido. Gracias. Espero que sigáis así.

November 25, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! I am glad that you like the app. Have put my effort into solving the layout problem you are facing and I hope it lives up to your needs.

Good luck with the Black Friday sale!

Total Wellness Esperance

I used this app to help me create a banner, so far so good - I’ve likes what I’ve experienced. App was easy to use and straight forward.

November 25, 2019

Thank you for the kind words.

I really appreciate you taking the time to write a review and am so happy you found it easy to use.

Scull Squared

Great service for exactly what I needed. It generated an entire store sale and auto ended it. Thank you for your great app!

November 25, 2019

I really appreciate you taking the time to write a review of the app. It is so great to hear that you liked the service.

Thank you! I wish you all the best with your sales :)

2 Next