Disco: Flash Sales & Discounts

Disco: Flash Sales & Discounts

by ProductEssentials

Schedule flash sales, storewide discounts & bulk edit prices.

Haid Computers

Very good app. Helped a lot for my black friday offers. I would choose the paid plan to get the countdown feature. Its very effective.
Thanks a lot!

MFnLashed

I used this app to prepare me for Black Friday. The app really does great with organization & I like that you can customize everything.

GolfCenter.fr

Very simple to install, works in 5mn... Love this app really, thanx to the dev team, good job.......

Fadia Khbeis

Super great!
I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it!!!!

AREAE

super application, j'adore la fonctionnalité, la façon dont c'est présenté sur le site, ça créer vraiment l'urgence et c'est agréable la façon dans tous à été dynamiser !

Rev Comps

After trying pretty much every single bulk discount app - FINALLY - one that does the job properly.

Correctly updates the prices for 1000s of variants quickly. Product sync is instant after product import - so can launch and discount a product in minutes. Application of the sale prices took less than 2 minutes for 2000 variants, other apps were taking 20 mins+

Very impressed and after hours wasted - so happy to actually have a working solution that is quick and easy.

VEGGYSLICER

Hi!Thank you very much for this app. I am a new shopifyer and it helps me a lot to start. Thank you ..

BKN

La mejor aplicacion que he encontrado hasta ahora para las cuentas atras va super bien !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

qromecompetition

5 star plugin, does exactly what it claims, great style, and fantastic free option with a premium choice if required.

Lily Colorz

Just perfect! easy to use, convenient especially for new users! Disco help me a lot to get my first sales! it deserves more than 5 stars! I'm very grateful to work with you guys! Thank you.