Disco: Flash Sales & Discounts

Disco: Flash Sales & Discounts

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
4.5
September 9, 2022

It does exactly as expected. Scheduling sales is really simple with this app. Will definitely use this for the coming sales seasons!

Vue Couture
Time spent using app: 8 days
September 8, 2022

Really fantastic app for giving price discounts for the entire store easily. The customizable banner and counter works seamlessly with our store theme.

Stone Prestige
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 6, 2022

We definitely recommend this app. It is a huge time saver when running sales. Also very easy to configure the countdown timer and banner with sales information.

SHOPENERO
Time spent using app: 22 days
September 4, 2022

Great app!! Very easy to use and set up. Support were quick to help with positioning the announcement bar. Highly recommended!

Voohen
Time spent using app: 2 months
March 31, 2022

Fantastic app! Support was even able to fix a bug in my theme to make the app work properly. Very satisfied. Thank you!

Santé Remède
February 5, 2022

This app is super easy to set up and add products to your sale. Works like a charm. I can definitely recommend it.

edyk.dk
Denmark
January 18, 2022

This app works perfectly for what I needed. The countdown timer on a for-sale product was not showing up correctly on my site, but I reached out to support and they were able to get it positioned perfectly and everything is working great now! I love being able to automatically add a product tag to parts while they're on sale and remove it when the sale ends. This allows me to have an "On Sale" collection that automatically changes for different items during a sale. This app is easy to use and does a great job. I highly recommend it to anyone that likes to run short-term sales with ease. Thanks!

JD Customs U.S.A
Time spent using app: 4 days
December 1, 2021

So impressed with this app, so simple and easy to use. It has the same Shopify navigation feel and there was no need to read the instructions I was able to just get right into it. 5* is defo not enough to describe how awesome this app is! Well done to the developers.

Lullaby London
November 30, 2021

We have used this for the Black Friday Campaign, It's a great app.
we recommended it for marketing campaigns

Go Smart Blinds
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 30, 2021

I tried out several apps for my black friday sale, and this one was the easiest to use and did the job well. No code needed, no hiccups. Highly recommended.

Lehza Vintage