Disco: Flash Sales & Urgency

Disco: Flash Sales & Urgency

by ProductEssentials

Schedule sales, storewide discounts & add countdown timer bar

Funky Cat Emporium

sales ended (automatically,) app still installed, because I see it says do not delete until all sales are deactivated.. pricing remained at the sale that ended, not the current sale, for all of my products..we are talking over 500 items marked at the incorrect ENDED sale price. download if you love wasting time fixing prices!

December 2, 2019

Hi

I am truly sorry for the experience you had using our app. This was an error on our side which happened in a specific edge case, that you were unfortunately affected by. We have fixed this now so it will not occur again in the future.

You should definitely not have to fix prices yourself. Please let us reset your prices by contacting us at support@productessentials.app

Apologies,
John

21Trendy

Ruined all the pricing on my store when I removed the app. I highly don't recommend risking your store by using this app. Plenty out there that is cheaper and won't mess up your entire store.

November 26, 2019

I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately we are not able to change prices when the app is uninstalled, and I see you uninstalled the app while it was in the process of deactivating your discount. To reset the prices do the following:

1. Reinstall the app (temporarily).
2. Go to the Discount overview. The discount campaign status will show as Failed.
3. Press the deactivate button ("stop"-icon) and wait until it changes status from "Deactivated" to "Inactive".
4. Uninstall the app again.