Disco: Flash Sales & Discounts

Disco: Flash Sales & Discounts

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
ProductEssentials
4.5
May 19, 2022

Vi havde et udsalg der skulle køre fra kl. 20.00 - kl. 20.30 var alle vores produkter først nedsat korrekt. Vi brugte 10.000 kr. i SMS udsendelser til vores kunder, de fik en flad fornemmelse da de kom ind kl. 20.00 og tingene ikke var sat ned. Super skuffende og dyr oplevelse med Disco.....

Pitayadk
Denmark
Time spent using app: 6 months
ProductEssentials replied May 19, 2022

Hi there

We just checked your sale collection here: https://pitaya.dk/collections/udsalg?page=1

All prices seem to be marked down correctly now. I have also reached out on e-mail.

Unfortunately, we can only activate one sale at a time per store to avoid conflicts and discount stacking. Since you had created 32 individual sales starting simultaneously, they activated one-by-one with a bit of delay between each sale starting. This constraint is stated in the FAQ, however I can see it was definitely not communicated well enough from our side.

To avoid this issue, ensure that you do not unnecessarily create multiple sales with same start and end time. For instance, instead of creating two individual 10% off sales for two different products, we advise you to create one 10% off sale including both the products.

I sincerely apologize for the bad experience and will gladly refund you the subscription fee.

May 3, 2022

App stacked discounts, resulting in selling products at a loss. The app doesnt work - DO NOT take the risk and install. Does not work as it was meant to.

Importatoy
South Africa
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
ProductEssentials replied May 8, 2022

Hi there

After having investigated this issue, we found an error which under very rare circumstances could lead to discount stacking. We take this matter very seriously, and have already fixed this error so it won't occur again.

It is our sole responsibility that the app works correctly, which is why we also reimbursed you for the amount this affected you.

I apologize deeply for the trouble this caused you.

March 24, 2022

It ruined all the prices in my store. Strongly not recommend this one. How is possible that an app can do that?

Birot
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
ProductEssentials replied March 24, 2022

Hi there

I apologize for the issue you experienced. Please reach out to us at support@productessentials.app so we can help sort out the issue for you.

Thanks

March 6, 2021

Quiero darme de baja y no lo consigo, no me ha servido ni desinstalarla, me lo siguen cobrando todos los meses. ¿qué he de hacer para conseguirlo?

Nefertiti Cosmetics
Spain
Time spent using app: 24 days
ProductEssentials replied March 6, 2021

Hi there

You already uninstalled the app and cancelled the subscription on January 31, 2021. We have only charged you once, for the one month you had it installed.

You will not be charged again. In case you have anything to add, feel free to write us at support@productessentials.app

February 12, 2021

Great idea, but it doesn't work. "Select items" is broken. No way to actually select. Not sure if it's outdated.

ideagen3D
Time spent using app: 7 months
ProductEssentials replied February 12, 2021

Hi there

I am sorry to hear that you did not find the "Select products" feature useful.

Currently, the product selection is done by either a filter (that is, product type, tag, vendor or title) or by collection, so all products matching the filter or collection are automatically selected.

We are working on extending the product selection feature with the option to also add or exclude individual products.

You can achieve that now by first creating a collection in Shopify admin for the specific products, and then create a discount campaign in Disco for that collection.