Disco: Black Friday Sales App

Disco: Black Friday Sales App

by ProductEssentials

Schedule sales, storewide discounts & add countdown timer bar

F beauty

J'ai essayé dans le passé, ce n'etait pas mal, je vais réessayé, et voir s'il m'intéresse toujours ou pas

Kingsley Apparel

This App has helped me a lot acheive the sales and goals that i required to meet. Unfortunately it is not free forever which for some stores this does not work.

New Wave Apparel LLC

I used this app to do my first flash sale on my website. So far it has been working out really well but I’d love it if I could make changes to how long the sale is supposed to last. I accidentally made it end an entire day early and see no way to change this. Other than that this app is perfect.

Esprit Pure

super application simple et intuitives je recommande a tout les dropshipper je l'utilise sur de nombreuse boutique

SportOro

please add a customizer for the theme of countdown otherwise pretty good, the black and orange with the font just looks too different from my site

Kallisti Natural

Really good app! And really easy to use! The only problem is that the discount is visible when I sell on the spot from my POS and I don't want that. If this issue gets solved for me it's perfect!

Airgead àrsaidh

Great app, really simple, looking forward to seeing the results!! It's for Black Friday sale and I am excited it will help boost sales,

In Case Co

amazing product really enjoyed using it and it converted more sales for me. very good very useful would recommend

go-to-home

Easy to install and good working. But it’s expensive if you want to have the announcement bar, but the free version is also well.

bestnegociosonline

otimo muito bom sua experiência com Disco Black Friday Sale App ajudou muito precisa aumenta mais o tempo

November 25, 2019

Hi there!

I am very happy to hear that you had a great experience using Disco. Best of luck with the Black Friday sale - and thank you!