Disco: BFCM Sales, Flash Sales

Disco: BFCM Sales, Flash Sales | Reviews

by ProductEssentials

BFCM Discount App! Storewide discounts & countdown timer bar

Shenanigans Hairtique

Love the app. Should be free because its only a count down. Free for count down, charge for other features like text marketing.

November 24, 2021

Hi there

I am so glad to hear you like the app!

The countdown timer is actually already part of the free plan together with 40 products discounts.

Additionally, the paid plans provide:

- Unlimited discounts
- All announcement features

If you need further assistance, please reach out to support@productessentials.app.

Also, check out our how-to guides at https://productessentials.helpscoutdocs.com/

Hope you have a great sale!
Cecilia @ ProductEssentials.app

Curvy Boutique By Judy

I have tried many apps for bulk discounting and scheduling sales. This is the best one yet. Only issues I see are some items end up in the sale that we didn't add, but it's literally one or two items. Another issue is I wish they would allow the option to change the banner near the product. Mine says "hurry black Friday sale ends...", I wish I could change it, but it won't let me. Still love the app! Def worth it!

February 24, 2021

Hi Judy

Thank you so much for the review and the kind words.

Regarding the issues you mentioned, I sent you an email on February 13, 2021. Maybe you missed it? I will do my best to help solve them for you.

1. You mentioned a few products ending up on sale that shouldn't be. Can you give me a link to those? Then I'll look into it from here - it should definitely not put other items on sale than those in the selection.

2. Changing the banner text near the product is definitely possible from the app. From the Disco app front page click Design in top-right corner. On the Design page, under Countdown timer layout you can change the Heading text. Press Save and the change will reflect on your store.

Please reply to me at support@productessentials.app

All the best!

Garueshop

per il flash sale va bene, semplice veloce e di facile utilizzo. come piano gratuito potrebbe essere un pò più ricco.

F beauty

J'ai essayé dans le passé, ce n'etait pas mal, je vais réessayé, et voir s'il m'intéresse toujours ou pas

Kingsley Apparel

This App has helped me a lot acheive the sales and goals that i required to meet. Unfortunately it is not free forever which for some stores this does not work.

New Wave Apparel LLC

I used this app to do my first flash sale on my website. So far it has been working out really well but I’d love it if I could make changes to how long the sale is supposed to last. I accidentally made it end an entire day early and see no way to change this. Other than that this app is perfect.

Esprit Pure

super application simple et intuitives je recommande a tout les dropshipper je l'utilise sur de nombreuse boutique

SportOro

please add a customizer for the theme of countdown otherwise pretty good, the black and orange with the font just looks too different from my site

Kallisti Natural

Really good app! And really easy to use! The only problem is that the discount is visible when I sell on the spot from my POS and I don't want that. If this issue gets solved for me it's perfect!

Airgead àrsaidh

Great app, really simple, looking forward to seeing the results!! It's for Black Friday sale and I am excited it will help boost sales,

Previous 1